Random good picture Not show
(1) A man used to vicissitudes is not easily dejected.
(2) She looked sorrowful and dejected.
(3) Everyone has days when they feel dejected or down.
(4) Repeated failure had left them feeling very dejected.
(5) Peter was dejected(sentencedict.com/dejected.html),his confidence in tatters.
(6) The unemployed stood at street corners, dejected.
(7) The old man seemed dejected and spiritless.
(8) They were thoroughly dejected and miserable.
(9) She looked so dejected when she lost the game.
(10) She looked a bit dejected when she was told that she hadn't got the job.
(11) She looked very dejected when she was told that she hadn't got the job.
(12) He was understandably dejected after losing in the first round to an unseeded American.
(13) Greg sounded dejected. "Anything wrong?" I said.
(14) Then they walked away(sentencedict.com), humbled and dejected.
(15) Kirkwood was a particularly dejected figure after their defeat.
(16) My 12-year-old came home from school red-eyed and dejected.
(17) He was totally dejected said RSPCA inspector Terry Winbstone.
(18) She gazed with compassion at the two dejected figures.
(19) It sniffed at the ground and stood, dejected, motionless.
(20) One glance at the doctor's dejected expression answered my question.
(21) He looked utterly dejected when she told him he'd failed again.
(22) Last of all came Fiver, dejected and reluctant as a sparrow in the frost.
(23) Behind her, the backdrop depicted some dejected and very limp trees, possibly willows that had practised their weeping rather well.
(24) A dejected Hammam is prepared for the worst - sacrificing Premier League status and possibly even suffering successive seasons of relegation.
(25) There at a table was a clearly dejected, drooping Auguste, with large dark circles under his eyes.
(26) Nicholson returned to the bosom of his friends, somewhat dejected but still determined.
(27) I spent the better part of my time moping around the house, too dejected to think about practicing my stunts.
(28) The election result has left Green Party members confused, dismayed and dejected.
(29) She was reported to be deeply depressed and feeling dejected.
(30) At the time, however, rejected again, he bade farewell and, dejected, rode off.
More similar words: eject, reject, expected, selected, unexpected, be connected with, convicted, abject, subject, protracted, project, subject to, objection, objective, subjective, conjecture, be subject to, projection, deja vu, knee-jerk, double jeopardy, bacteria, character, characterize, characteristic, device characteristic, tedium, gifted, rooted, spotted.