Random good picture Not show
1. He put aside the papers after a cursory study.
2. After a cursory glance at the report he frowned.
3. Even a cursory glance at the figures will tell you that sales are down this year.
4. He signed with only a cursory glance at the report.
5. Burke cast a cursory glance at the menu, then flapped it shut.
6. After a cursory search the carrier was waved through.
7. Police arrived within minutes and conducted a cursory search of the property.
8. Yet a cursory look at these systems reveals that in practice the police still influence the process greatly.
9. A cursory perusal of my file of pupils' pursuits in both primary and secondary schools shows similar experiences and reflections.
10. A cursory glance at the literature in this field reveals the importance of suspicions concerning gossiping groups of women.
11. The eunuch had made a cursory search and then had reported the matter to Prince Narouz.
12. He takes a cursory look inside(sentence dictionary), then hurries back to the cabin.
13. Even the most cursory glance showed me the crowd did look awfully grand.
14. A cursory look at behavior in organizations suggests that Machiavelli is still active among us, doling out advice.
15. He gave us a cursory glance, then resumed his watch on the highway.
16. None the less, a cursory review of the facts should ease their agitation.
17. After a cursory examination, he turned to me and said that we must get the boy to hospital quickly.
18. Even a cursory glance is enough to show that Picasso had several changes of mind while he was working on the canvas.
19. One's thighs - as a cursory prod confirmed - appeared to be modelled from sun-softened Plasticine.
20. Because, on a cursory examination, I would say that is what you've got.
21. After a cursory check, Myeloski went off to talk to the guard at the gate and find a torch.
22. It would be impossible to find out its true value from a cursory inspection, she said.
23. Consequently, that child may be studying with a teacher who has given only a cursory glance at these spiraled curriculum guides.
24. Was it what they used to call love, that cursory groping devoid of excitement?
25. What then are the main conclusions about comparative politics that can be drawn from this cursory comparison to natural science?
26. Nevertheless, changes constantly occur as is shown by a cursory glance at the development of local government services in Britain.
27. A huge and implausible fiction - yes, but I dipped in for cursory inspection.
28. He placed her letter, typewritten on white paper and cursory, to one side.
29. Patients and workers alike gave the Governor and his visitors only cursory glances.
30. A busy place at which most tourists cast no more than a cursory glance and pass on.
More similar words: cursor, precursor, curse, sensory, derisory, excursion, accessory, compulsory, discursive, promissory, or so, person, torso, ever so, persona, in person, personal, yours, personally, personnel, personify, hours, impersonal, personable, course, burst, nurse, purse, bursa, cumbersome.