Random good picture Not show
1. We could stroll into town if you like.
2. After lunch we went for a leisurely stroll.
3. The shops are only a ten-minute stroll away.
4. After dinner, they took a romantic stroll by the sea.
5. How about a stroll in the park? Nothing too strenuous.
6. You will be able to stroll at leisure through the gardens.
7. They took a leisurely stroll along the river bank.
8. A stroll round the garden hardly qualifies as exercise!
9. We went for a gentle stroll.
10. It was too hot even for a gentle stroll.
11. We went for a stroll in the park.
12. After dinner,(sentencedict.com/stroll.html) I took a stroll round the city.
13. They went for a stroll in the park.
14. The beach is only a short stroll away.
15. They went for a stroll along the waterfront.
16. The beach is a leisurely ten-minute stroll away.
17. Let's go for a stroll along the front.
18. Just stroll around the bazaar and soak up the atmosphere.
19. My friend likes to stroll around the flea market on the chance of picking up something of value.
20. Perhaps he'd followed her suggestion of a stroll to the river.
21. We could always go for a stroll along the front.
22. The whole family was enjoying a leisurely stroll in the sunshine.
23. He took the usual postprandial stroll around the grounds of his house.
24. After dinner we went for a stroll along the seafront.
25. They went for a stroll in the cool of the evening .
26. We decided to take a stroll in the hotel grounds.
27. We would stroll down to the quay at Bideford.
28. A casual observer would have taken them to be three men out for an evening stroll.
29. a quiet drink in the bar, the late night disco or a stroll along the beach beneath a starry sky.
30. After a delicious meal with free wine, the choice is yours:a quiet drink in the bar, the late night disco or a stroll along the beach beneath a starry sky.
More similar words: stroller, comptroller, astrology, uncontrollable, roll, droll, roll in, enroll, roll out, roll up, scroll, roller, petrol, patrol, rolling, control, enrolled, victrola, petroleum, enrollment, out of control, take control, under control, control group, electrolysis, beyond control, strode, stroke, strong, destroy.