Random good picture Not show
1. There may be a period of disequilibrium as family members adjust to the new baby.
2. Interest rates reflect the disequilibrium between supply and demand.
3. The Phillips curve: trade off or disequilibrium adjustment mechanism?
4. Figure 8.4 illustrates such a state of disequilibrium.
5. In other words is simply a disequilibrium adjustment mechanism.
6. Egocentrism can be viewed as acting to inhibit disequilibrium.
7. Hence linkage disequilibrium may build up, and may substantially affect the equilibrium mutational load.
8. It is a disequilibrium situation which can not survive as it offers investors a profitable arbitrage opportunity.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. There has been a substantial literature on macroeconomic disequilibrium, but there is considerable disagreement about the appropriateness of different models.
10. Balance of payments disequilibrium A balance of payments deficit involves a net outflow of currency.
11. The competitive process arises out of disequilibrium in markets giving opportunities for entrepreneurs to exploit their superior information and earn profits.
12. For example, in Figure 6.2, two initial disequilibrium states are depicted.
13. Nothing, then, is both equilibrium and disequilibrium.
14. This does not explain the initial disequilibrium.
15. Secular disequilibrium of uranium can lead to erroneous results.
16. Chinas continued disequilibrium of balance of payments reflects shortcomings of the previous opening-up strategy, which has led to enormous welfare losses.
17. Objective To study apoptosis and disequilibrium of calcium homeostasis induced by cadmium in SD rat kidney cells, and to analyse this processes being influenced by the sodium selenite.
18. Perpetual change means persistent disequilibrium, the permanent almost - fallen state.
19. The disequilibrium phenomenon of double surplus of the international payment balance has gone on for years in China. It operates against the traditional economic equilibrium theory.
20. It is emphasized that some special problems of disequilibrium at Juniper Ridge uranium deposit have been solved. However, the quantification of disequilibrium still remains open.
21. Such interests, unique to the individual child, often reflect disequilibrium and are affectively charged sources of motivation.
22. Beginning with the emergence of preoperational reasoning, arguments and intellectual confrontations with others are a source of cognitive conflict and disequilibrium.
23. It is imagination, and the irreducible sovereignty of the individual which engender disequilibrium and tension.
24. The unknown and the unpredictable can generate cognitive conflict and disequilibrium.
25. During periods of punctuated equilibrium everything is in flux, disequilibrium becomes the norm, and uncertainty reigns!
26. Social interaction involving dialogue and argument over ideas, by its very nature, is an important source of disequilibrium.
27. Since the 1970s, IMF has been taking these main adjustment policies as countermeasures once severe disequilibrium of balance of payments occurred in its member states.
28. The empirical results show that the self-adjustment mechanism can not rectify the disequilibrium of balance of payments of china.
29. Objectives: To observe the prevention effect of the dialysis method which is low dialysate flow and low blood flow dialysis to the dialysis disequilibrium syndrome for the first time dialysis patient.
30. Make a figure to explain the state of equilibrium and disequilibrium of economy operation of urbanization.
More similar words: equilibrium, opprobrium, obsequies, obsequious, equilateral, tranquility, equidistant, libra, triumph, library, aquarium, delirium, terrarium, auditorium, planetarium, triumphantly, sequel, sequence, sequester, subsequent, quilt, sequential, subsequence, subsequently, consequence, jonquil, in consequence, consequently, tranquil, consequential.