Random good picture Not show
1. She would be falsely modest not to acknowledge that she had come a very long way since those early days.
2. She apologized for accusing him falsely.
3. She was falsely accused of shoplifting.
4. He was falsely charged with robbery.
5. He was falsely jovial, with his booming, mirthless laugh.
6. She smiled falsely at his joke.
7. "This food is divine," they murmur, falsely.
8. He claimed, falsely, that he was married.
9. The company had falsely claimed that its products were biodegradable.
10. She tends to adopt a falsely cheerful tone when she's upset about something.
11. He admitted falsely representing to police officers that the car had been stolen.
12. She had been falsely accused of shoplifting in a clothing store.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. We have been reviled, falsely accused, imprisoned for life.
14. He also opened fertile chicken eggs and concluded, falsely, that the heart was the first organ to develop.
15. Today, the state may employ undercover agents who falsely hold them-selves out as persons they are not.
16. Also patron of the falsely accused, midwives, obstetricians, and pregnant women.
17. The agency said Abbott falsely claimed that one serving of Ensure provides nutrients comparable to a multivitamin.
18. Bourgois pleaded guilty to falsely imprisoning Miss Lamplugh and possessing an offensive weapon.
19. Connections which appear subsequently to have been falsely conceived are rarely abrogated, but are usually just conveniently forgotten.
20. It also said some farmers had falsely claimed that their farms were infected with the virus to claim compensation.
21. These signals falsely indicated to the on board systems that the spacecraft was safely on the surface.
22. None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
23. His even teeth gleamed falsely, vividly in the intense sunlight.
24. Eddie Griffin plays the unfortunate suit who is falsely accused of murder.
25. "The doctor is on her way, " said Mrs Morris, sounding falsely cheerful.
26. only time I had a brush with the law was when I was falsely accused of taking away a car without the owner's consent.
27. The only time I had a brush with the law was when I was falsely accused of taking away a car without the owner's consent.
28. A Louisiana court awarded a customer $ 3, 0 after she had been falsely accused of shoplifting in a clothing store.
29. You are dealing with people who brought their children to witness the murder of black human beings, falsely accused of rape.
30. It is inconceivable that Edward would, for propaganda purposes, have falsely implicated one of his own household knights in treason.
More similar words: FALSE, falsetto, falsehood, falseness, natural selection, social services, special session, wisely, closely, profusely, hoarsely, precisely, national security council, conversely, proselytize, social security administration, else, pulse, also, or else, impulse, alsace, balsam, elsewhere, bull's eye, fall, nuptials, fool's errand, befall, fall out.