Random good picture Not show
2. Tie the knot as tight as you can.
3. Tie the two ropes together with a secure knot.
4. Make a knot at the end of the string.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Can you undo this knot?
6. She twisted her hair into a tight knot.
7. I can't untie the knot - it's too tight.
8. He made a knot in the rope.
9. Tie a knot in the rope.
10. He tied the two ropes together with a knot.
11. A knot of people stood talking outside the door.
12. Tie a knot to join those two pieces of rope.
13. Something is a knot when you reserve it,a scar when it's opened.
14. After several attempts to untie the knot, I admitted defeat and cut through it with a knife.
15. I wish you to tie the knot, a harmonious union lasting a hundred years! A happy newlywed, sweet sweet honey!
16. Her hair was twisted into a knot on top of her head.
17. There's a knot in the string.
18. She tied the ribbon tightly in a bow/knot.
19. A knot sometimes forms in a tired muscle.
20. My dead fingers could not untie the knot.
21. I tied a knot in the rope.
22. Her nimble fingers undid the knot in seconds.
23. You should cut the knot by firing them all.
24. There's a knot in the yarn.
25. There's a knot in my shoelace.
26. His clumsy fingers couldn't untie the knot.
27. She tied a knot in her scarf.
28. I felt my stomach knot with apprehension.
29. Loop that end of the rope through this and knot it.
30. One lace had broken and been tied in a knot.