Random good picture Not show
1. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
2. Small savoury biscuits provide a simple appetizer.
3. I gather his past life was not altogether savoury.
4. Do you want your pancakes sweet or savoury?
5. That hotel doesn't have a very savoury reputation.
6. Italian cooking is best known for savoury dishes.
7. Do you want a sweet pancake or a savoury one?
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The savoury smell greeted them as they went through the door.
9. He ate every savoury morsel of a delectable stew at the dinner.
10. We often follow the savoury course with a sweet course.
11. Above: Bangers and mash - savoury and satisfying.
12. Savoury Deep-fat-fried chips, roast potatoes.
13. In Louisiana, they are served at brunch with savoury dishes.
14. In the late Middle Ages this was a savoury dish of ground chicken, pork, rice and onions.
15. Savoury filo recipes next week; then we want the best recipe for game-bird stuffings.
16. Emily recommended a savoury pancake with prawns and mushrooms and much else.
17. I now have two: I use one for savoury dishes and one for sweet dishes.
18. Children enjoy a variety of savoury food as well as sweet things so it is important to ensure there is a good balance.
19. Avoid savoury manufactured goods and crisps. 5 Eat a variety of foods including fresh ones.
20. On the savoury side, there are lots of quick one pot meals.
21. And the rich, savoury smell of the hare drifted down to meet her, turning her stomach.
22. Some of the customers in the pub looked none too savoury.
23. We finished our drinks and Siegfried immersed himself in the Veterinary Record as savoury smells began to issue from the kitchen.
24. Taramasalata may also be used, and any of the cream cheese fillings suggested above for Savoury Petits Choux.
25. Dinner or supper consists of three courses; soup, a savoury snack with wholemeal bread and a choice of flavoured desserts.
26. Rhubarb with either mint or lemon balm makes a tart, savoury jelly to serve with lamb.
27. Mrs Chalk was clattering round in the kitchen, and a savoury aroma was wafting from that region.
28. Not much flavour, but a fibrous-to-spongy chewiness which sets it apart from the average savoury snack.
29. As a child I didn't like sweets, but I loved crisps, nuts, and anything savoury.
30. This is why it is quite as useful in savoury as in sweet dishes.