Random good picture Not show
1. Just because I am not a misanthrope?
2. These days I am no longer a misanthrope; I love donating to charity and gay sex.
3. It's the kind of number the misanthrope TV doc Gregory House (played by Brit Hugh Laurie) should have tattooed across his forehead.
4. No matter how much of a misanthrope you are there is such a thing as entropy and it will catch up with you sooner or later.
5. Therefore he earned the fame of being a misanthrope.
6. The Misanthrope (1666) is at least partially autobiographical,(Sentencedict.com ) although the extent to which Alceste mirrors the playwright is a point of contention among scholars.
7. I have been a complete misanthrope, I hate humans.
8. To Robert, a misanthrope who'd barely mastered e-mail in his earlier life, this networked world is a multitasking hell.
9. I used to worry that my discomfort at weddings meant that I was a misanthrope or lacking the distinctly feminine gene that makes centerpieces and pew markers appealing.
10. If this all strikes you as fancy, handlebar moustache talk from an old misanthrope who doesn't get things like whatever the hell we're calling "conversations" this week, maybe you're on to something.
11. He even had a brief career in law, which may partly explain his inclusion of lawsuits and legal strife in The Misanthrope .
12. Yet I experienced sometimes that the most sweet and tender, the most innocent and encouraging society may be found in any natural object, even for the poor misanthrope and most melancholy man.
More similar words: misanthropy, philanthropy, anthropology, philanthropic, philanthropist, anthropomorphic, run through, misappropriate, nuisance, partisan, rope, throb, throw, throne, obeisance, grope, throat, throng, rope in, propel, through, throw up, throw off, throw in, property, improper, properly, partisanship, throttle, throw away.