Random good picture Not show
6. The dinner will be served buffet style.
7. I'll just freshen up before dinner.
8. The dinner was a formal affair.
9. He racked all the bottles of wine after dinner.
10. She began to harp us to drink after dinner.
11. Mom(sentencedict.com), what did you fix for dinner?
12. The hungry man devoured his dinner.
13. The smell means dinner to the children.
14. When dinner was over, we adjourned to the sitting room.
15. He's been asked out to dinner.
16. If you don't want fish for dinner, then you'll just have to go without!
17. I bedashed a salad with pepper before dinner.
18. I invited them to dinner, a gesture of goodwill.
19. She prepared a hearty stew for dinner.
20. This dish is good for dinner parties because much of the preparation can be done ahead of time.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Jimmy has been made dinner money monitor.
22. Poverty is an abnormality to rich people. It is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
23. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse.
24. When they took up a collection for the annual dinner, he promised to pitch in.
25. Make sure your hands are clean before you have your dinner.
26. He's a habitual smoker--he always has a cigarette while having dinner.
27. Simon and Julian were vying for her attention all through dinner.
28. She had hugged him exuberantly and invited him to dinner the next day.
29. She conditioned her acceptance of the gift on his coming to dinner next evening.
30. If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner.
More similar words: inner, winner, runner, manner, planner, diner, in a manner of speaking, in no way, tunnel, manned, innate, channel, connect, in no time, finnish, personnel, in nature, innocent, innocuous, innocence, connection, innovative, innovation, at the beginning, owner, be connected with, at the beginning of, nerve, end in, hand in.