Random good picture Not show
1. The new diner needs another short - order cook.
2. You can go into a diner and find risotto.
3. He was known in every bar and diner in town, and tolerated in most.
4. Now the gluttonous diner has a wide array of eateries from which to choose.
5. Coming back through Farmington, I stopped at the diner again.
6. It started at a diner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at 7am.
7. Who has worked at a diner and video store? 4.
8. A sizable menu presents the diner with many formidable dilemmas.
9. The less pubescent diner can cast a detached eye on this ritual from six Formica-topped tables inside the tiny deli-restaurant.
10. The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu.
11. Meatloaf is a good diner meal.
12. It's one - bedroom, bathroom, toilet, kitchenette, small diner.
13. Denny Diner serves the best chili dog in town.
14. I'll treat you to diner.
15. Diner: What is the fly doing in my soup?
16. I am sure today's diner is curry and rice.
17. Go and wash those paws before diner.
18. All right. We'll pull in at the Nancy's Diner.
19. Photo: Chicago-based Chutney Joe's Indian Diner.
20. Denny's Diner serves the best chili dog in town.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Another popular diner food is a milkshake.
22. When asked what a ￡40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.
23. The two link up later, however, at a roadside diner.
24. He remembered the way Fontaine had reacted to him and the commitments they had made at the diner.
25. Ralph could hear himself telling this story to some lost soul in a diner.
26. Daryl, 32, couldn't tear herself away from her new boyfriend after they had lunch at a Manhattan diner.
27. The owner of Ring's Super Burgers set out to create a direct descendant of a 1950s diner.
28. The neon chicken radiates orange warmth into the sparsely populated diner.
29. Other new retail ventures include a new coffee bar and a 24-hour diner on Main and Fourth streets.
30. While on the lam, Benek worked as a waitress at a small diner.