Random good picture Not show
1. She was found innocent of any crime.
2. She continued to assert that she was innocent.
3. In this country, you are innocent until proved guilty.
4. Many innocent civilians were killed during the war.
5. He pleaded innocent to the charges.
6. She was the innocent victim of an arson attack.
7. I refuted his claim that he was innocent.
8. They have imprisoned an innocent man.
9. He said the killing of innocent people was inexcusable.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The accused man declared himself innocent.
11. There must be an innocent explanation for her behaviour.
12. Nobody would believe that I was innocent.
13. She was sixteen and sweetly innocent.
14. She asserted that she was innocent.
15. She told innocent fibs like anyone else.
16. Be innocent just like a Child.
17. He defrauded his innocent victims of millions of pounds.
18. The confidence man befooled the innocent.
19. He averred that he was innocent.
20. She testified under oath that the defendant was innocent.
21. The judge concluded that the accused was innocent.
22. The children are the innocent/helpless victims of the fighting.
23. we always ask for man to innocent as child[sentencedict.com], but able as father.
24. She is innocent; it was a case of mistaken identity.
25. Can you provide any evidence that he was innocent of the crime?
26. We always ask for man to innocent as child, but able as father.
27. It was silly of Grace to take offence at our innocent remarks.
28. Both groups on either side are just picking off innocent bystanders.
29. I can imagine no greater miscarriage of justice than the execution of an innocent man.
30. He was charged with murder but they found him innocent of the charge.
More similar words: innocence, innocuous, egocentric, in no way, in no time, innovation, innovative, Cent., scent, center, recent, accent, ascent, decent, per cent, announcement, nascent, central, century, incentive, recently, reticent, percentage, senescent, centurion, more often than not, accentuate, adolescent, licentious, translucent.