Random good picture Not show
(1) Latin, Polish and Finnish are all highly inflected languages.
(2) Finnish and Swedish are the official languages.
(3) Scandia Rent is the largest Finnish car rental network.
(4) A Finnish man survived an attack by a beaver.
(5) The Finnish Spitz presents a fox-like picture.
(6) Want to help all the Finnish war children?
(7) You organized Finnish pavilion to BICES 5 times in a row.
(8) The Finnish Spitz is quick and light on his feet, steps out briskly, trots with lively grace, and tends to single-track as the speed increases.
(9) The Finnish team has even released a video showing a young female office worker sucking an ice lolly in a highly suggestive manner.
(10) Probably formed on the side of the Finnish icebreaker Tarmo,[sentencedict.com] a feather-edged loaf of ice floats in the Gulf of Finland.
(11) Kaarin Taipale is a Finnish architect and urban researcher, Chair of the Marrakech Task Force on Sustainable Buildings and Construction and a Councillor of the World Future Council.
(12) One section featured the Finnish runner Paavo Nurmi; another was devoted to John Akhwari, a Tanzanian marathoner who, in 1968, showed great sportsmanship in finishing last.
(13) Two well - known Finnish liquors are made from cloudberry and Arctic bramble.
(14) Automakers Ford and Honda, Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia, French retail giant Carrefour and German chemical group BASF are among the major foreign firms already in Chongqing.
(15) The building a composition of Finnish pine, spruce and birch, and a testimonial to their special.
(16) The domestic route to Finnish Lappland destination Kittil? was introduced in 2006 and was continued during peak season 2007-08.
(17) The TWA Flight Center by Finnish designer Eero Saarinen was the original Terminal 5, completed in 1962, at Idlewild Airport (now known as John F. Kennedy International Airport).
(18) These areas are situated around the Finnish coast from Mid-part of Gulf of Finland up to the northern part of the Gulf of Bothnia.
(19) The sport was conceived by Finnish cross-country skiers looking for a way to train during the snowless summer months.
(20) Conclusion is that Finnish outdoor chair expresses the Finn's belongingness of nature.
(21) The Finnish company also bounced back from its sharp loss to make a nearly $1.6 billion profit, more than double the $688.9 million in late 2008.
(22) The London train was on time, but there was no sign of my Finnish friend.
(23) KONE Lantern elevator: The KONE Lantern elevator was designed to replicate the effects of a Chinese lantern but with a Finnish twist. Sentencedict.com
(24) In the last five years, Nokia has built a more international research staff, but most board members are Finnish and Nokia's character remains so.
(25) It could be anything from Bob Marley or Bach to Iron Maiden or an unknown Finnish band.
(26) The study also found that only about half the Finnish children diagnosed with A.D.H.D. had deficits in short-term memory and self-control.
(27) The people in southern France, even though they eat fatty food, they get almost one-fifth the rate of heart attacks as, let's say, the Finnish people who also eat fatty food.
(28) Russian forest phytocoenology developed in partial independence of the Finnish shool, but was influenced by it.
(29) Language: The official language is Norwegian , Sami and Finnish are also spoken by small minorities.
(30) Ethnically most Norwegians are Nordic/North Germanic, while small minorities in the north are Finnish.
More similar words: finish, finish up, finish with, at the beginning, at the beginning of, punish, vanish, clownish, furnish, Spanish, diminish, astonished, punishment, astonishment, cunning, planning, millennia, in no way, inner, anniversary, winner, innate, in no time, in nature, find, fine, innocuous, innovation, innovative, finally.