Random good picture Not show
1. The carol has a primitive strength and haunting simplicity.
2. She used to carol cheerfully every morning.
3. Sobbing with rage, Carol was taken to the hospital.
4. Carol won a large soft toy at a sideshow at the fair.
5. All this fuss is because Carol is having a bad hair day.
6. Let's look at a hypothetical situation in which Carol, a recovering cocaine addict, gets invited to a party.
7. Carol was paying a fleeting visit to Paris.
8. Carol was a pleasure to work with.
9. Carol answered the door as soon as I knocked.
10. Paul resented the fact that Carol didn't trust him.
11. He used to carol cheerfully in the morning.
12. Carol slumped back in her chair, defeated.
13. Carol was actively involved in the local sports club.
14. Silent Night is my favourite carol.
15. Carol felt all alone in the world.
16. Carol is a tall, dark, Latin type of woman.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Carol lost interest in ballet in her teens.
18. Carol is bolshy at not getting promotion.
19. Carol fussed about getting me a drink.
20. Carol made a resolution to work harder at school.
21. Carol, did you bake the cake for Jim's party?
22. Even at four years old, Carol was stubborn and self-willed.
23. Carol sighed in exasperation.
24. Carol held a press conference and declared that she was innocent.
25. Carol had shed her puppy fat and was now very elegant.
26. Several of his friends came: Ben, Carol and Mike, for instance.
27. Carol picked herself up and brushed the dirt off her coat.
28. Carol was absent-minded and a little slow on the uptake.
29. I don't think Carol realizes what she's letting herself in for.
30. The people in the church are chanting a Christmas carol.