Random good picture Not show
1. In times of difficulty, she pray for an oracle to guide her.
2. My sister's the oracle on beauty matters.
3. They consulted the oracle at Delphi.
4. My sister's the oracle on investment matters.
5. Professor Ross is regarded as the oracle on eating disorders.
6. Oracle expects to ship the product in September.
7. Our everyday world is a truly magical oracle.
8. Oracle and other databases become available next year.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Oracle Corp., another software maker, rose 2 to 43 3 / 4.
10. Oracle Corp will announce version 7.0 of its database system on Monday June 15.
11. Like a true oracle, Hailey's pronouncements were both authoritative and ambiguous.
12. She joined Oracle in 1990, and became involved with Ellison in 1991, the suit said.
13. It has signed on undisclosed terms to use Oracle Corp's manufacturing and financial applications, including software engineering products worldwide.
14. Oracle has denied knowledge of the detective agency's methods, which included sifting through rubbish bins.
15. It was a brave deed, for the oracle had said that he who landed first would be the first to die.
16. Companies such as Oracle are jumping on the bandwagon, too, with low-priced network computers.
17. Pippin may even outperform similar computers from Oracle and Sun.
18. Freed from electoral politics, she became an oracle of sorts.
19. If they have the Blackshard with them, the Oracle will simply mutter some words of warning and vague threat.
20. The investigation by Oracle of Microsoft's allies is the latest turn in the continuing rivalry between the two companies.
21. In so far as it justified the oracle, the story of Herodotus was first broadcast from Delphi.
22. is the great parent of all, the stones are her bones ; these we may cast behind us; this, I think, the oracle means.
23. The earth is the great parent of all, the stones are her bones; these we may cast behind us; this, I think, the oracle means.
24. Speculation continues that the company may merge or be taken over by another company, such as Sun Microsystems or Oracle Corp.
25. If this message is output again it shows that some one has had direct access to the ORACLE database.
26. The stirring of their twigs against the dark, travelling sky Is the oracle of the earth.
27. Eldridge Rigg says Tucson was a much smaller place then, and that Oracle Road was still a major route through town.
28. In that case it would be impious to consult the Oracle.
29. This is an example of the how the subtitles will appear on screen if you dial page 888 of Oracle.
30. Finding no road, we leave the terrarium on steroids to enact Plan B, which begins in Oracle.