Random good picture Not show
1. It seems a tawdry nightmare, looking back.
2. Her successes are dismissed as tawdry, her claims to original exploration comprehensively deflated.
3. He wheels around on his tawdry rug and picks up the phone.
4. Truth, however tawdry or trivial, may be told without let or hindrance from libel laws.
5. A motley collection of tawdry items was scattered over an area at least four feet square.
6. It is now a tawdry tourist symbol, an elaborately frosted wedding-cake up which climbing companies yo-yo hundreds of clients.
7. The place was all tawdry bars, dance-halls and flop-houses that were also houses of assignation.
8. As the rest of the tawdry tale emerged the Foreign Office and Downing Street lapsed into embarrassed silence.
9. But, through a tawdry heap of bushes, he watched the procession and the bare wooden coffin lifted by altar boys.
10. A woman regarded as gaudy or tawdry.
11. She saw herself as shallow, tawdry.
12. Everything seemed strange, so tawdry and grotesque.
13. The main street has assumed its tawdry prosperity with discomfort.
14. Maybe we should resist the tawdry temptation of some Transatlantic travelling courtesy of air miles?
15. Steve Coogan, a comedian whose private life has often been newspaper fodder, complained about "tawdry muckraking" and the "sociopathic" treatment meted out by editors.
16. There is much getting up of a tawdry morality, barely skin deep, much crying, "Peace, peace, " where there is no peace and very little deep heart-searching anxiety to be thoroughly purged from sin.
17. Their known, nearly identical faces, slid by in a wave of tawdry dinner jackets, sequinned old lace.
18. His apartment was a tasteful disappointment, clashing with his tawdry appearance.
19. A clothes-line hangs between two high windows, hovering above like a tawdry hammock from the sky.
20. Everywhere you looked in this hour-long special, there was some tawdry scene being enacted.
21. Am I wrong to refuse to capitulate to this tawdry behaviour?
22. The more wonderful the means of communication, the more trivial, tawdry, or depressing its contents seemed to be.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Masterfully, in that moment, Pennington shades Peter's love innocent rather than tawdry.
24. I even found a measure of excitement in this new, if tawdry, existence.
25. Do you attend operas , or do you read tawdry novels ?
26. But then, the world oldest profession has always been a bit tawdry.
27. She slopped about her room, unkempt and dishevelled, in her tawdry dressing - gown.
28. Sheldon : You want me to use my intelligence in tawdry competition?