Random good picture Not show
1. Don't slosh too much water on the floor when you're having a bath.
2. Slosh a bit of paint on.
3. He actually heard it slosh around in his crotch.
4. Slosh on a bit of this, and that should do it.
5. No slosh for me. Just plain water.
6. Compare spray, shower, spatter, splatter, splash and slosh.
7. Rain collects in puddles that slosh over sewer pipes, flood sidewalks and pool at bus stops.
8. To remove bacteria, slosh hot water around your mouth with your cheek muscles.
9. Don't slosh the paint on so thickly, they want a nice smooth surface.
10. Wrongly applied credit can slosh around , drive up costs and create excess capacity.
11. The slosh mass locations move considerably aft of the c . g . of the vehicle.
12. The modal response of liquid slosh in horizontally cylindrical container was investigated.
13. Devils don't slosh around much of a Sunday, I don't reckon. "
14. Ironically it was a stable "slosh" of Yuans that bought so much of US T-bills to help slowdown the US financial burnout and hold its financial credit ratings.
15. The slosh problem is examined in detail in latter chapters.
16. The helpful effect on propellant slosh effects was a secondary consideration.
17. The main effect is to raise the fundamental slosh mode frequency.
18. Even the trendiest of today's celebrity chefs does not disdain to slosh it around.
19. Each hierarchical layer has to settle down; lateral causes have to slosh around and come to rest; a million autonomous agents have to acquaint themselves.
20. That leaves the risk of letting too much liquidity slosh around the system.
21. are urging tourists to enjoy the tourist mecca despite chronic flooding(Sentencedict.com ), offering free rubber boots for guests to slosh around the Renaissance city.
22. Venice hoteliers are urging tourists to enjoy the tourist mecca despite chronic flooding, offering free rubber boots for guests to slosh around the Renaissance city.