Random good picture Not show
1. The different components all have to interface smoothly.
2. My computer has a network interface, which allows me to get to other computers.
3. The latest version has an impressively user-friendly interface.
4. We use email to interface with our customers.
5. We need a clearer interface between management and the workforce.
6. The software allows you to interface your computer and an OCR reader.
7. The book deals with the interface between accountancy and law.
8. The user interface is very limiting.
9. An add-on graphical user interface is available.
10. The World Wide Web has its own interface, too.
11. Adding to the problem is the clunky interface.
12. After-hours individual tuition in a one-to-one personal interface situation.
13. To delve into interface design further, consider video on-demand.
14. Both programmes are based around a simple graphical interface.
15. Uncomplicated computer interface that is truly easy to use.
16. InConcert uses a graphical user interface and object-oriented user environment.
17. Even the slightest interface aspect could trigger a heated debate,(sentencedict .com) with adherents of opposing solutions arguing with near-Jesuitical intensity.
18. The user interface looks like setting the standard for future electronic books of this kind.
19. They stand as the essential interface between strategy formulation and tactical decisions.
20. Xerox developed the first graphical user interface for its Star computer in the seventies.
21. The interface card itself can usually also handle sophisticated on-screen effects such as picture fades and multiple colours.
22. The program has a pull down menu interface for ease of use.
23. First and foremost, Borland have taken the Windows interface and used it to good advantage.
24. The new version of the program comes with a much better user interface than original.
25. The real value, however(sentencedict.com), is in a general tidying up of the interface to ensure portability.
26. The first was a genuine belief that the graphical interface was superior.
27. It includes parallel index builds, archive and restore tables, a graphical interface for tape management routines and fault-tolerant back-up functions.
28. It is comprised of two different neural networks, a rule set, and a graphics interface.
29. If it doesn't work then try reversing the cable on the interface card.
30. Serving the customer involves more members of the company than just those who serve at the customer interface.
More similar words: interfere, interfere in, interference, interfere with, surface, waterfall, surface tension, counterfeiter, paterfamilias, face to face, counterfeit, intercom, painter, wintery, interim, interest, internal, Internet, interior, intermit, interval, interact, interrupt, interview, intervene, in terms of, interplay, enter into, interpret, interlude.