Random good picture Not show
1. Cars drew up to disgorge a wedding party.
2. She was trying hard to disgorge a fish bone.
3. You owe me 5: come on, disgorge!
4. Flies disgorge digestive fluid onto their food to soften it up.
5. The ground had opened to disgorge a boiling stream of molten lava.
6. The judge has forced EXIP to disgorge $400 000 in illegal profits.
7. The trustee was forced to disgorge the funds.
8. Mice & horse couldn't disgorge.
9. They persuaded him to disgorge the missing documents.
10. But he would disgorge the bait now.
11. Tethered and collared (sentencedict.com), cormorants catch and disgorge fish into a boat in Japan.
12. The soldiers had to disgorge the jewels which they had plundered.
13. The riches he swallowed he shall disgorge ; God shall compel his belly to disown them.
14. They pursue other birds, forcing them to disgorge the fish they have caught.
15. Unwilling to disgorge the cash he had stolen , the embezzler tried to run away.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Suggestion: Don't try to disgorge, but call for medical treatment immediately.
17. But it is five months since Mr Hussein swallowed his neighbour and was instructed by the Security Council to disgorge it.
18. After another ten minutes, he had seen each one open and disgorge its occupant.
19. In line with theory on agency cost of dividend, a high rate of dividend payment could make the manager disgorge extra free cash flow , thus reducing the agency cost of free cash flow .
20. If coastal ice shelves buttressing the west Antarctic ice sheet continue to disintegrate, the sheet could disgorge into the ocean, raising sea levels by several metres in a century.
More similar words: gorge, gorgeous, forget, disgrace, disguise, forgetting, forget about, disgraced, disorganise, disorganized, as good as, misgiving, gorilla, allegory, category, vigorous, algorithm, organ, gordian knot, categorize, vigorously, forgive, for good, agoraphobia, organic, sorghum, organism, organize, organized, organisation.