Random good picture Not show
1. The book diagnoses the present financial crisis.
2. The other diagnoses are essentially political.
3. The three main diagnoses are those of government overload, adversary politics, and pluralist stagnation.
4. She is not allowed to make diagnoses, initiate drug treatment, or certify death.
5. The relative proportions of the different diagnoses reached must, however, be interpreted with caution.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. He thus diagnoses a crisis of legal ideology and democratic theory.
7. We report trends in prenatal diagnoses over these years and the indications leading to these diagnoses.
8. An ophthalmologist is an doctor who diagnoses and treats eye disorders by medical or surgical means.
9. One seems to have more expertise if one diagnoses pathology in a patient than if one says there is nothing wrong.
10. The proportion of false positive diagnoses with physical examination is generally accepted to be low.
11. These diagnoses have been included for completeness and for consistency with previous reports.
12. Results - Agreement between team and research diagnoses ranged from 90% to 99% for the specific psychiatric disorders studied.
13. Diagnoses are based on evidence accumulated about failure modes, operator observations of symptoms and historical records.
14. Diagnoses a clade or monophyletic group.
15. If pathologic diagnoses are DCIS, ADH, papilloma, ALH et al, we need to submit all segmental mastectomy or excional biopsy specimen for microscopic examination.
16. The thesis introduces the method of malfunction diagnoses and obviation on complex hydraulic system by integrated analysis methods.
17. The research results are of value for diagnoses of thermal failure of the cable terminal.
18. Latin and Chinese diagnoses for the new species are given, holotype is deposited in the Herbarium of Fungi in Northwestern Agricultural University.
19. Often these patients are difficult to manage, have complicated diagnoses and need round-the-clock supervision.
20. Once again, there is no elaboration of the reasoning behind these diagnoses.
21. There is now quite a large lump in his groin which his General Practitioner diagnoses as an irreducible right inguinal hernia.
22. Many practitioners of orthodox medicine boggle over the accuracy of reflexology's diagnoses.
23. The historical background provided in this chapter helps us understand some of these diagnoses as well as some of the prescriptions.
24. The network would be trained to associate symptoms and diagnoses from a database of case histories.
25. Each of these medications has effects useful for treating panic disorder, despite their labels associated with other diagnoses.
26. The primary reason for admission to ICU is chosen from a number of diagnoses.
27. Main outcome measures - Concordance between team and research diagnoses.
28. Design - Retrospective review of hospital records of patients aged less than 73 years admitted to psychiatric hospital with various diagnoses of dementia.
29. Additional recordings with electroencephalogram, video, or other respiratory measures were used to confirm diagnoses.
30. Conclusion: Electronic colposcope is valuable for the early stage cervical cancer and precancerous lesion diagnoses and the cervical cancer screening.