Random good picture Not show
4. With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
5. Very close and trusted friends share confidences candidly. They feel secure that they will not be ridiculed of derided,and their confidences will be honored.
6. He found the pursuer close at his heels.
7. He played the ball back close to the net.
8. The two countries have always maintained close relations.
9. Charles remained a close ally of the French king.
10. Is there a post office close by?
11. The dance needs close coordination between two dancers.
12. Your comments will receive our close attention.
13. The church is close to the school.
14. The campsite is close to all local amenities.
15. Would you kindly close the window?
16. Their factory had to close down for good.
17. I'm very close to my wife.
18. The score was close in the final match.
19. How close are we to Shinjuku?
20. There is close affinity between Italian and Spanish.
21. The doors open and close automatically.
22. She slipped her arm through his and snuggled close.
23. What time does the store close?
24. It's dark now-let's close the curtains.
25. Stay close together-I don't want anyone to get lost.
26. The lovers held each other close.
27. His house is close to mine.
28. I live close to the shops.
29. One woman, close to hysteria,[sentencedict.com] grabbed my arm.
30. Close your eyes and get some sleep now.