Random good picture Not show
1. With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
3. Very close and trusted friends share confidences candidly. They feel secure that they will not be ridiculed of derided,and their confidences will be honored.
6. The site is in close proximity to motorways and an airport.
7. He found the pursuer close at his heels.
8. After the pubs close, gangs of youths roam the city streets.
9. He played the ball back close to the net.
10. Close your eyes, and see yourself, you are clearly visible.
11. There is a close connection between family background and academic achievement.
12. The two countries have always maintained close relations.
13. Charles remained a close ally of the French king.
14. Close your eyes and imagine you are in a forest.
15. Is there a post office close by?
16. Their close and financially rewarding relationship was sufficient to call into question the independence and disinterest of the directors.
17. The game was very close and went right down to the wire.
18. The dance needs close coordination between two dancers.
19. We haven't always been close,[sentencedict.com] but she was there for me when I needed her.
20. Can you close the window? I'm in a draught .
21. Your comments will receive our close attention.
22. The church is close to the school.
23. You can get a really close, smooth shave with this new double-bladed razor.
24. The campsite is close to all local amenities.
25. My brother's wife and I both had babies around the same time, so the cousins are very close in age.
26. Despite all our efforts to save the school, the authorities decided to close it.
27. One unexpected spin-off of the course was the forming of some really close friendships.
28. We ask the public to have their dogs neutered and keep them under close supervision.
29. We didn't climb to the very top of the mountain, but close enough.
30. I know him fairly well, but I wouldn't say we were really close friends.