Random good picture Not show
1. Helping to alleviate poverty in developing countries also helps to reduce environmental destruction.
2. The developing countries bear the burden of an enormous external debt.
3. The organization promotes fair trade with developing countries.
4. Illiteracy is a major problem in some developing countries.
5. In most of the developing countries too many people are living in bad housing.
6. The standard of living in many developing countries is low.
7. Aid should be given to developing countries with no strings attached.
8. Developing countries which are anxious for hard currency can rarely afford to protect the environment.
9. Women in developing countries typically have their first child when they are very young.
10. The documentary illustrated the gulf between industrialized and developing countries.
11. Developing countries won't put up with the situation for much longer.
12. Many choose to work in developing countries out of altruism.
13. People in many developing countries are free of forms of cancer that are common in the West.
14. The debate will pit the industrial North against developing countries in the South.
15. In a number of developing countries(sentencedict.com), war has been an additional impediment to progress.
16. On balance biotechnology should be good news for developing countries.
17. The Foreign Minister refuted the assertion that the developing countries are incapable of managing their industries.
18. They would be the envy of most developing countries.
19. One-third of wives in developing countries are physically battered.
20. The uneven impact of the debt crisis on developing countries can be seen in each of four groups.
21. Technologies that helped rescue developing countries from famine in the 1970s have reached the point of diminishing returns.
22. The World Bank is being urged to write off debts from developing countries.
23. I signed a petition in support of the campaign to end the marketing of baby milk in developing countries.
24. There is still a vast economic chasm between developed and developing countries.
25. New products and production processes are transferred to the developing countries only after a substantial amount of time has lapsed.
26. In the past few decades foreign goods flooded the markets of the developing countries.
27. Fluctuations in oil prices on the world market make it impossible for developing countries to plan ahead.
28. This began the race to find the perfect pump designed for heavy-duty use in rural communities of developing countries.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Road transport accounts for one-fifth of world carbon-dioxide output, and the share may grow as developing countries get wheels.
30. The divorce between labor and capital that has occurred in the developed world has not come to pass in the developing countries.
More similar words: developing, develop, developer, development, developmental, country, accounting, envelope, county, counselor, counter, account, count on, count out, discount, account for, counterpart, on account of, accountability, take into account, counseling, priest, series, a series of, level, mount, nutrient, all levels, the working class, amount to.