Random good picture Not show
1. The plan was decisively rejected by Congress three weeks ago.
2. He clearly and decisively came down on the side of President Rafsanjani.
3. Yet again, we have failed to act decisively .
4. The proposed bill was decisively defeated in Parliament.
5. She shook her head decisively.
6. The French have acted swiftly and decisively to protect their industries.
7. His penalty kick placed the ball decisively in the back of the net.
8. She is busy watching the team pull ahead decisively.
9. It was only decisively ended by the Revolution of 1688, Muddiman having become too closely associated with the fallen regime.
10. They had broken decisively with the conventional wisdom of the traditionalist and mercantilist society.
11. Government is still free-and required-to move decisively to end discrimination when it happens, case by case, he said.
12. He had decisively taken the edge off trade union power.
13. Pressure to act decisively came, among others, from Mr Smith's predecessor,(Sentencedict) Neil Kinnock.
14. And more decisively, they imposed a withholding tax to deter foreign residents from buying domestic deutschmark bonds.
15. Thirty years ago, farmers say, the government acted decisively and quickly to contain hoof and mouth.
16. Had he broken away more decisively earlier, the outcome might have been different.
17. We built more hospitals and moved decisively away from the terrible stop-go years of the 1970s when capital budgets were slashed.
18. "I'll call for you at half ten," she said decisively.
19. She reflected no longer than a second before she decisively slit the envelope.
20. George was a superb dean(sentencedict.com), not least because of his capacity to listen to colleagues and then make up his mind decisively.
21. The groves elysian departed from the New World as decisively as they had from the old.
22. There had been speculation that publication of the documents would decisively alter the course of the drawn-out inquiry.
23. But many critics claim the policy of a strong currency has decisively contributed to sluggish growth and record unemployment in both countries.
24. The media magnate's air of invincibility evaporated on Monday when voters decisively rejected candidates who campaigned under his banner.
25. The bluelight was supposed to give her foreknowledge so she could act decisively.
26. Outstanding differences on the border dispute between the two countries failed, however, to be resolved decisively.
27. If the attempt was made and failed, the organisation would be discredited and no longer able to intervene decisively in Ulster affairs.
28. On his eighteenth birthday, his parents had believed it necessary to commit the act that would decisively save their only child.
29. When he felt fully in command of the situation, he acted decisively.
30. Too few managers and supervisors had learned to act decisively not withstanding their new decision-making authority.
More similar words: decisive, indecisive, decision, incisive, decision making, pensively, submissively, exclusively, expansively, compulsively, persuasively, possessively, aggressively, unobtrusively, apprehensively, precisely, derisive, lively, actively, furtively, relatively, creatively, positively, negatively, effectively, cognitively, tentatively, respectively, collectively, comparatively.