Random good picture Not show
1. Leaning over, he kissed her possessively on the mouth.
2. 'That's mine!' she said possessively.
3. It closed possessively on the aroused peak, sending delicious waves of pleasure shuddering through her.
4. In his twenties, still possessively dominated by his widowed mother on the slow trek from his birthplace in Greece to Turin, Munich and Paris, he suffered from psychosomatic intestinal troubles.
5. He was sleeping, one arm flung possessively across his wife.
6. It was in her desperate kisses, the way she clutched at him, her hands roving possessively, staking out claims.
7. Yue smiled at Ham's lovely face complacently. He held his little lover possessively in his arms and whispered in his ears. "You will always be mine, little one."
8. Ham smiled at Yue's lovely face complacently . He held his little lover possessively in his arms and whispered in his ears. "You will always be mine, little one."
9. It believes that we can attain the journey of special wishes of "success" possessively .
More similar words: possessive, possession, prepossessing, dispossessed, possess, dispossess, obsessive, submissively, pensively, compulsively, expansively, exclusively, persuasively, positively, unobtrusively, recessive, excessive, expressive, aggressive, oppressive, successive, impressive, regressive, digressive, progressive, progressive tax, assess, possibly, possible, tresses.