Similar words: apprehensive, apprehension, comprehensive, apprehend, apprehended, prehensile, comprehension, reprehensible. Meaning: adv. with anxiety or apprehension.
Random good picture Not show
1) 'What's wrong?' I asked apprehensively.
2) They looked at each other apprehensively.
3) The four gathered in the farmhouse kitchen apprehensively.
4) She shivered and watched Mrs Frizzell apprehensively as the buzz of conversation continued.
5) They looked at me apprehensively when I asked for a drink of cider or wine.
6) I waited apprehensively for him to comment.
7) He glanced a trifle apprehensively towards the crowded ballroom.
8) Situation is very bad, most passenger begins prayer apprehensively to rise.
9) Divisions adjustment X apprehensively 4 : How have the personnel wages?
10) The four poor devils grew pale and glanced apprehensively at one another.
11) The philosopher, who had told me earlier he was a back-sliding Episcopalian, glanced at me apprehensively.
12) Whitlock used his personal ID card to activate the lift and tapped his foot apprehensively as he waited for it to arrive.
13) He stood for a few moments thinking, and looking apprehensively from one stallion to the other.
14) Will we have clean handkerchiefs here, every day, as a matter of course,[http://sentencedict.com/apprehensively.html] wondered Melanie apprehensively.
15) Cheng Qiao ( alias ) placing jotter and a pen, hurry to apprehensively attended a meeting.
16) Then it passed, leaving everything in a state of suspense , even the willow branches waiting apprehensively.
More similar words: apprehensive, apprehension, comprehensive, apprehend, apprehended, prehensile, comprehension, reprehensible, comprehensible, incomprehensible, pensively, expansively, comprehend, pensive, offensive, expensive, intensive, extensive, defensive, oppressive, persuasively, compulsively, submissively, exclusively, aggressively, possessively, inexpensive, unobtrusively, appreciative, lively.