Random good picture Not show
1. It took a lot of willpower to stay calm.
2. People lack the willpower, rather than strength.
3. She managed to stop smoking by sheer willpower.
4. His attempts to stop smoking by willpower alone failed.
5. I don't have the willpower to diet.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. It took all his willpower to remain calm.
7. His success was due to sheer willpower/determination.
8. He truly believes he can cure himself by willpower alone.
9. Losing weight is largely a matter of willpower.
10. Mind over matter, willpower over reality.
11. She was using willpower on us.
12. She made herself get better by sheer willpower, when everyone else had given up hope.
13. It takes a lot of willpower to give up smoking.
14. Valenzuela was fascinated by Gallardo's willpower, and as their relationship changed Gallardo established a subtle ascendancy over his young captor.
15. Their willpower and control over their own bodies are undermined.
16. She won because of her indefatigable energy and willpower[Sentencedict.com], mobilizing women in state after state where the Amendment was contested.
17. He had to summon all his willpower to pass under a bridge because he would experience a crushing pressure on the skull.
18. Stubbornness: Individual willpower, the absolute determination to control drinking or drug use, is exactly what keeps the disease going.
19. After that, it was all willpower and the result was an extraordinary recovery.
20. Although momentarily tempted by the seductively rich chocolate dessert Sabrina's willpower held firm and she gave it to Graham.
21. They, too, had needed to call on reserves of willpower and self-discipline.
22. Encouragement and real results are the essential ingredients required to nurture adequate supplies of willpower and to keep it growing.
23. I don't start drinking wine until after I have had something to eat in case the alcohol affects my willpower!
24. Some children may be submissive to this approach while others fight back and will not have their willpower broken.
25. The jersey, which was extra small, had shoulder straps that were hanging on by surface tension and willpower.
26. He recently kicked a lifetime habit as a chain smoker, a typical example of the famous MacSharry willpower, say observers.
27. Drug addiction cannot be cured if the fear of not consuming drugs is greater than the willpower to quit doing drugs. Dr T.P.Chia
28. His relationship with the king was like that of thought with willpower: it was as close as marriage.
29. More importantly, once we start nibbling naughty things our willpower slides down a very slippery slope.
30. If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower. Adolf Hitler
More similar words: power, empower, power cut, powerful, superpower, overpower, solar power, powerfully, power broker, empowerment, power of attorney, smallpox, lower, cower, bower, tower, shower, willy-nilly, flower, glower, will, towering, follower, swill, sunflower, glowering, tower over, clock tower, willowy, willing.