Random good picture Not show
1. My mother bought me a waterproof watch.
2. There was a waterproof canopy over the platform.
3. This coat isn't waterproof, but it is showerproof.
4. Take waterproof clothing — Orkney weather is unpredictable.
5. His waterproof trousers were brand new and stiff.
6. Rub the wax in to make the shoe waterproof .
7. These shoes are waterproof.
8. Use a good waterproof adhesive in addition to the screws.
9. These are the electrical connectors[http://Sentencedict.com], cased in waterproof plastic.
10. My watch is shockproof and waterproof.
11. Plastic sheeting was used to waterproof the shed.
12. The tent has a waterproof coating on both sides.
13. It is completely waterproof, yet light and comfortable.
14. I wax my boots chiefly to waterproof them.
15. The traditional backpack with a difference-it's waterproof.
16. Breathable, waterproof clothing is essential for most outdoor sports.
17. An umbrella should be waterproof.
18. A waterproof membrane is built into the wall just above ground level.
19. Use only outdoor waterproof fittings for electric cables.
20. Cold Cream Cleanser dissolves grime and waterproof make-up.
21. As a waterproof it was next to useless.
22. That's why GORE-TEX fabrics are waterproof, windproof and breathable.
23. Texapore: A waterproof, windproof, microporous, breathable fabric.
24. The sailors wore jackets made from tough waterproof cotton.
25. It is waterproof and can be used outdoors.
26. This standard ensures the unit is waterproof and so prevents an accidental, and potentially fatal, combination of water and electricity.
27. Canvas boots are all right but they're not as waterproof as leather.
28. The material has been treated with resin to make it waterproof.
29. Untreated leather will dry out and crack, making it stiff and hard, and no longer waterproof.
30. The flags are now to be numbered and lifted, and will then be relaid on a waterproof membrane.
More similar words: proof, interpreter, reproof, foolproof, interpret, enterprise, overprotective, enterprising, misinterpret, free enterprise, interpretation, water, by water, waterway, watershed, hold water, waterfall, hot water, seawater, wastewater, waterspout, backwater, water tank, watermelon, fresh water, watering can, water vapor, freshwater, groundwater, boiling water.