Random good picture Not show
1. Michael looked at him imploringly, eyes brimming with tears.
2. He looked imploringly at the chief who stood soaked in a tom singlet beside the far watertight door, shaking his head.
3. He moved his lips and looked at her imploringly.
4. He broke in imploringly.
5. She looked up at him imploringly, her face crimson with the shame of their last meeting, and met two of the blackest eyes she had ever seen, dancing in merciless merriment.
6. He addresses the viewer directly, imploringly, with a rose in hand.
7. Mercedes looked at them imploringly, untold repugnances at sight of pain written in her pretty face.
8. He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing .
9. To expect the White House to walk such a confrontational line — especially as much of the Western world looks imploringly to Beijing, cap in hand — is absurd.
More similar words: imploring, implore, reassuringly, implode, seemingly, wittingly, willingly, grudgingly, unknowingly, exceedingly, unwittingly, increasingly, unceasingly, surprisingly, unrelentingly, correspondingly, boring, adoring, moorings, poring over, neighboring, deplore, explore, employ, deplorable, unexplored, exploration, florid, employer, employee.