Random good picture Not show
1. She had grown ever more peevishly dependent on him.
2. 'It's your own fault,' she said peevishly.
3. Paul looked through his green glasses peevishly when the other speaker brought down the house with applause.
4. The Invid asked peevishly , as one of the mutant Fruits bounced off his snout.
5. Jou-chia said peevishly, "Oh, so you Fangs have ancestors, while we just dropped from the sky and have none!"
6. "I thought you might have helped, " she replied peevishly.
7. A late puny lamb was tethered by a washing line and sparrows chirped peevishly.
8. "The cetaceans are on the whole the most peculiar and aberrant of mammals, " he remarked peevishly.
9. " I've been sick, I told you, " he said, peevishly, almost resenting her excessive pity.
10. At times like that the instinctive reaction is to childishly and peevishly cast around in search of somebody else to blame, but the real truth is self-evident and undeniable.
11. "I've been sick, I told you, " he said, peevishly(http://sentencedict.com), almost resenting her excessive pity. It came hard to him to receive it from such a source.
12. Yesterday, the family who left us the inside of the not far cabin here acted peevishly and afterwards the things of inside was all thrown to come out.
13. "Feed, what's the material with you?"Su destroys snow afresh blunt also see this person is performing peevishly.
More similar words: revision, vis-a-vis, sleeve, monthly, roughly, in the event of, thoroughly, peer, peel, speed, speed up, speech, speedometer, at full speed, visual, advise, evict, visitor, visible, adviser, viscous, advised, deviate, levity, review, device, activist, envision, supervisor, visceral.