Random good picture Not show
1. Don't gild the lily.
2. Lily spent years caring for her sick uncle.
3. She is as fair as lily.
4. Lily lives in a penthouse just off Park Avenue.
5. I will now call on Lily for an answer.
6. Lily can't stand working in an office.
7. Lily had wastefully left the light on.
8. The common name for the flower is "pineapple lily".
9. The plant is a member of the lily family .
10. When Lily did not come home,[sentencedict.com/lily.html] her parents called the police to report her missing .
11. Lily pressed the switch and plunged the room into darkness.
12. The water lily is obviously the centrepiece of any water garden.
13. Lily was dismissed from the bank for cooking the books.
14. Lily idled on the window seat.
15. Lily froze underneath him, her eyes tight shut.
16. Suddenly it is a stone water lily.
17. Fountains have an adverse effect on water lily growth.
18. Lily at his side was sleeping deeply, breathing softly.
19. And some species of lily and holly and camellia.
20. The nonpareil Lily Pons sang the role on tour.
21. He followed Lily up the stairs to their bedroom.
22. Lily brought her breakfast in bed.
23. Another dwarf lily, with white flowers with yellow centres.
24. Lily, I've on my new sailor suit.
25. Lily looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.
26. He rolled towards Lily, taking her by surprise.
27. Steve seems to have made a real conquest of Lily. They're always together.
28. Some people add a little brandy to the recipe but I feel this is gilding the lily.
29. The dress is perfect. Don't add anything to it at all. It would just be gilding the lily.
30. Should I add a scarf to this jacket or would it be gilding the lily?