Random good picture Not show
1. He is a possessive, duplicitous and unreasonable man.
2. But with them he could be violent, abusive, duplicitous, a Lothario of the highest order.
3. He promised to take duplicitous physicians before a medical ethics board and strip them of their credentials.
4. In the presidential campaign, his opponents attacked him duplicitous and engage in intrigue.
5. If someone has been duplicitous , it may come as devastating disillusioning news and may bring a final break with that person.
6. We should be in criminal court this very moment, trying this obscenely duplicitous school for conspiracy to commit murder.
7. As lobbyists, sports officials, sponsors and governments vied for advantage, the politics became duplicitous.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. It may also be used to describe a person's duplicitous personality, but mostly in the eulogistic sense.
9. She has three men in pursuit, but in a duplicitous and fed the young officers silence.
10. But the phone and cable companies are themselves being duplicitous.
11. IT IS hard to find a crueller or more duplicitous government than Sudan's.
More similar words: duplicity, explicit, implicit, solicit, illicit, publicity, iniquitous, ubiquitous, circuitous, fortuitously, deficit, complicated, applicable, application, implication, electricity, city slicker, inexplicable, officious, judicious, capricious, suspicious, licentious, avariciously, couple, a couple of, hold up, end up, add up, wind up.