Similar words: travesty, vestigial, transit, transfer, transmit, transfuse, transform, investigate. Meaning: [træns'vestaɪt ,-z-] n. someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex. adj. receiving sexual gratification from wearing clothing of the opposite sex.
Random good picture Not show
1. So the transvestite fails the test of humanist transgression.
2. I formed a real friendship with the transvestite man who owned the house where I lived.
3. The transvestite and the hermaphrodite: both were disturbing images; perhaps they are less so now.
4. And every so often a transvestite would swagger past, some more obvious than others.
5. She then mates with the transvestite who never risked his life.
6. Sergio was quite right: if Bandeira was a transvestite he would do anything to prevent the fact from becoming known.
7. There, in the sweaty darkness, after the transvestite cabaret, to the accompaniment of Rihanna, we kiss.
8. Jason is a transvestite and he likes to have fun at the pub.
9. The transvestite toilet has three cubicles and was introduced last month.
10. Leonard: When the transvestite lived here, you didn't care how he kept the place.
11. The guy could be aa transvestite aa junkie a chain saw murderer , or someone really sick.
12. His youngest son, Gregory, a tortured transvestite who eventually changed sex, once called his father "a gin-soaked monster".
13. The guy could be a cracked, a transvestite, a flasher, a junkie, a chain-saw murder or someone really sick, Someone, like my Rick.
14. Go and see this woman who's just been found not guilty of murdering her transvestite husband.
15. Let me give you a brief word picture of the average transvestite.
16. Deaths and disclosures, universal and particular, denouements both unexpected and inexorable, transvestite melodrama on all levels including the suggestive.
17. Half an hour later the charming hypothesis occurred to me that Conchis was a transvestite.
18. We are in Madame Jo Jo's - a chic transvestite bar in Soho.
19. He said that his company has been performing sex tours in Chicago for more than a decade, visiting historical red-light districts as well as current spots such as a transvestite shoe store.
20. Most shop and restaurant owners have packed up and left, as have the Thai transvestite show and the legions of prostitutes. Stricter visa rules for Chinese tourists have added to the squeeze.
21. Izzard's prominence has increased in the US after roles in TV series The Riches and 2008 thriller Valkyrie - but he admits the country has yet to acknowledge him as a transvestite .
22. The sign on the door combines both the male and female icons found on ordinary toilet doors and the Thai word "bandoh", meaning transvestite.
23. You turn up, you don't know what's going on, there's a lot of nude people and an 8ft transvestite. Only about 10% of people are going to get past that.
24. "You get to the point where you think, 'OK, I look like a transvestite now'," he said.
25. "Far more likely is that he was a man with a different sexual orientation, homosexual or transvestite, " said Bruce's leading researcher.
26. Nine-year-old Michael watched from the wings as voluptuous women - and the occasional transvestite — stripped naked on stage.
27. Most shop and restaurant owners have packed up and left, as have the Thai transvestite show and the legions of prostitutes.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Far more likely is that he was a man with a different sexual orientation, homosexual or transvestite.
29. I've been on regular "TwiTrips" ever since and am never disappointed with what is recommended... from genteel picnics on Oxford college lawns to transvestite cabaret clubs in Blackpool.
30. Some nights, only one customer, " said Jodie, a 24-year-old transvestite go-go dancer teetering around the capital's Nana red-light district in spike-heeled, thigh-high boots.
More similar words: travesty, vestigial, transit, transfer, transmit, transfuse, transform, investigate, destitute, translate, transport, transient, transpose, investigator, transparent, transgress, transition, investigation, restitution, transaction, transmitted, translucent, translation, transmission, transferable, transatlantic, transportable, transformation, transportation, active transport.