Random good picture Not show
(1) After lunch we went for a leisurely stroll.
(2) All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast!
(3) We walked in a leisurely manner, looking in all the windows.
(4) They took a leisurely stroll along the river bank.
(5) He sipped leisurely at his drink.
(6) He enjoyed a leisurely bath.
(7) They set off at a leisurely pace.
(8) We went for a leisurely ride along the canal.
(9) We were enjoying a leisurely drink before dinner.
(10) We enjoyed a leisurely picnic lunch on the lawn.
(11) Tweed walked at a leisurely pace.
(12) We walked leisurely into the hotel.
(13) Couples strolled leisurely along the beach.
(14) The beach is a leisurely ten-minute stroll away.
(15) Lunch was a leisurely affair.
(16) Lucy set off at a leisurely pace back to the hotel.
(17) There's nothing I enjoy more than a leisurely amble across the moor.
(18) The whole family was enjoying a leisurely stroll in the sunshine.
(19) We made a leisurely circuit of the city walls before lunch.
(20) The pace of the book is leisurely(sentencedict.com), with enjoyable literary and historical asides. Sentencedict.com
(21) We spent a leisurely afternoon talking about old times.
(22) Everything was done at a leisurely tempo.
(23) He examined each room in a more leisurely fashion.
(24) The place, the pace more leisurely.
(25) The leisurely bath has reached just the right temperature and the birthday bath salts are bubbling away beautifully.
(26) The other sat back in leisurely fashion in a comfortable armchair and elegantly crossed one loose-trousered leg over another.
(27) Maybe it has something to do with the leisurely pace of the sport.
(28) The park has become a place where office workers brown-bag it and take leisurely strolls.
(29) Maria got up and took a shower in a leisurely way.
(30) Moderate exercise includes general housework, mowing a lawn, carrying golf clubs, gardening, leisurely canoeing and dancing.
More similar words: leisure, purely, rely, barely, rely on, sure, severely, entirely, sincerely, assure, for sure, ensure, surety, relatively, composure, pleasure, exposure, make sure, measured, to be sure, measure out, embrasure, treasurer, measure up, measurement, measure up to, sleight, visual, deist, heist.