Random good picture Not show
(1) After lunch we went for a leisurely stroll.
(2) All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast!
(3) We walked in a leisurely manner, looking in all the windows.
(4) Lucy set off at a leisurely pace back to the hotel.
(5) They took a leisurely stroll along the river bank.
(6) He sipped leisurely at his drink.
(7) They set off at a leisurely pace.
(8) We went for a leisurely ride along the canal.
(9) There's nothing I enjoy more than a leisurely amble across the moor.
(10) We were enjoying a leisurely drink before dinner.
(11) We enjoyed a leisurely picnic lunch on the lawn.
(12) The whole family was enjoying a leisurely stroll in the sunshine.
(13) Tweed walked at a leisurely pace.
(14) We made a leisurely circuit of the city walls before lunch.
(15) We walked leisurely into the hotel.
(16) The pace of the book is leisurely, with enjoyable literary and historical asides.
(17) Couples strolled leisurely along the beach.
(18) The beach is a leisurely ten-minute stroll away.
(19) Lunch was a leisurely affair.
(20) The leisurely bath has reached just the right temperature and the birthday bath salts are bubbling away beautifully. Sentencedict.com
(21) The other sat back in leisurely fashion in a comfortable armchair and elegantly crossed one loose-trousered leg over another.
(22) Maybe it has something to do with the leisurely pace of the sport.
(23) We spent a leisurely afternoon talking about old times.
(24) The moose resumed his leisurely walk toward me, and his grunts.
(25) We climbed at a leisurely pace, stopping occasionally to enjoy the view.
(26) The park has become a place where office workers brown-bag it and take leisurely strolls.
(27) Maria got up and took a shower in a leisurely way.
(28) Moderate exercise includes general housework, mowing a lawn, carrying golf clubs, gardening, leisurely canoeing and dancing.
(29) This was just as well, for I saw only just in time a hen crossing my path in the most leisurely manner.
(30) The human species can no longer afford the luxury of such long double-takes or the leisurely changes of heart of entrenched scientists.
More similar words: leisure, purely, rely, barely, rely on, sure, severely, entirely, sincerely, assure, for sure, ensure, surety, relatively, composure, pleasure, exposure, make sure, measured, to be sure, measure out, embrasure, treasurer, measure up, measurement, measure up to, sleight, visual, deist, heist.