Random good picture Not show
1. Y is the penultimate letter of the alphabet.
2. It's the penultimate episode of the series tonight.
3. November is the penultimate month of the year.
4. It was the penultimate act before war.
5. Beatification is the penultimate step before canonisation.
6. His horse slipped and fell at the penultimate fence.
7. The old stadium was in its penultimate year as an athletics venue.
8. The penultimate column shows the estimated cost to completion and the last one the budget for the project.
9. Hence, if is the penultimate node on this path, is basic and -.
10. Take careful note of the penultimate paragraph in the booklet: failure to comply will attract a maximum penalty of ￡20,000.
11. We booked a moped for penultimate day of the holiday allowing 24 hours for recovery before the flight home.
12. It took us five hours to reach the penultimate peak.
13. These trials are actually the penultimate step toward choosing the Olympic team for this summer's games.
14. Particularly impressive is the horn section on the penultimate track, 'Just Jivin' Around'.
15. Alan Aldridge's chestnut quickened well approaching the penultimate and was in no danger from then on.
16. We booked a moped for the penultimate day of the holiday.
17. It was after their penultimate visit that Cigna had okayed opening the art gallery.
18. The kids ruled Monday night, the sixth and penultimate day of racing.
19. Eric scored a timely win in the penultimate round of the Formula 1 championship.
20. The penultimate column gives the current memory requirements, which are twice what is necessary.
21. On the penultimate day,(sentencedict.com) we stopped at Khabarovsk.
22. The Discovery lift-off is planned to be the penultimate launch before the shuttle fleet retires early next year.
23. The penultimate line of approach can help us determine the departure time and prices.
24. Italian words usually have the main stress on the penultimate syllable in the word.
25. This all happened just before Easter, at the end of my penultimate term at Sussex.
26. It is more, in the manner of Kane s penultimate work, Crave, a dramatised poem.
27. But if airships were the last word in luxury then the penultimate word belonged to the flying boat.
28. By the time Estelle name-checks "The Miseducation" on the album's penultimate track, the damage has been done.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. It came shortly after half-time in a fairly run-of-the-mill home win - the penultimate game of Arsenal's record 49-match unbeaten run.
30. Beatification, which is bestowed only on the dead, is the penultimate step before sainthood.
More similar words: ultimate, ultimately, intimate, estimate, estimated, legitimate, animate, climate, exanimate, approximate, approximately, multiply, multiple, result in, penury, full time, full-time, at all times, multilingual, penurious, animation, inestimable, attenuate, mate, inmate, adulterate, material, teammate, compensate, alma mater.