Random good picture Not show
1. The patient died from acute cerebral hemorrhage.
2. The patient died from acute cerebral haemorrhage.
3. She makes cerebral films that deal with important social issues.
4. Your left cerebral hemisphere controls the right - hand side of your body.
5. The doctors speculate that he died of a cerebral haemorrhage caused by a blow on the head.
6. The cause of death was a cerebral haemorrhage.
7. The medical diagnosis was cerebral palsy.
8. The information fed directly into Jonathan's cerebral cortex.
9. Winters' novel is cerebral,[Sentencedict] yet also scary and funny.
10. Sheng has cerebral palsy and is unable to walk.
11. He died from a cerebral haemorrhage shortly afterwards.
12. One is a little girl crippled by cerebral palsy.
13. Craig, 21 months, suffers from cerebral palsy.
14. Fulton lay on the permafrost, miming a cerebral haemorrhage.
15. With the collapsed lung and the damaged cerebral cortex?
16. Sam is 6 and has cerebral palsy.
17. His poetry is very cerebral.
18. He has a severe form of cerebral palsy.
19. The movie is spectacular but believable, exciting yet cerebral.
20. Cecil Phillips thrived on the cerebral challenge of cracking Soviet codes.
21. Doctors thought she had a mild case of cerebral palsy.
22. The diameter of cerebral blood vessels is regulated by smooth muscles, which, in turn, are controlled by adenosine.
23. One seven year-old boy, a cerebral palsy sufferer, was anxious to make a speech.
24. His mature composi tions are generally considered the more cerebral and crabbed.
25. Washington struck me as a precarious place from which to publish such a cerebral newspaper.
26. David was starved of oxygen during birth at Peterborough Hospital in 1979 and suffered cerebral palsy.
27. The central nervous system is divisible into the brain or cerebral ganglion, the suboesophageal ganglion and the ventral nerve-cord. 1.
28. Indeed, Pavlov believed that the study of classical conditioning was the only way to study the functions of the cerebral cortex.
29. Death was due to fractures of the skull and severe cerebral contusion.
30. But you get the strong impression that he gets most cerebral satisfaction from dealing with physical problems.
More similar words: cerebrum, celebration, thereby, executive branch, legislative branch, visceral, sincerely, ceremony, here and there, rebut, rebel, debris, rebuke, rebuild, forebode, eyebrow, celebrity, inebriated, rebellious, brand, brass, brain, libra, brake, branch, abrade, brand new, library, embrace, bracket.