Random good picture Not show
1. Bats are crepuscular creatures.
2. Through the crepuscular afterglow, from behind the marble pineapple, there came skipping a true-light figure.
3. Many Catfish are crepuscular, that is to say they are most active during the hours of twilight around dawn and dusk.
4. Crepuscular now adventure, see have two people vomiting.
5. Crepuscular , the setting sun lies lackadaisically horizon, incompact give out gentle ray slow.
6. Arriving home already was crepuscular, parents did not change slipper to enter room.
7. Madagascan roller with terrestrial and crepuscular habits that feeds on e . g . insects and worms.sentencedict .com
8. Then we went in to face this perfectly oleaginous and crepuscular little registrar.
9. It has nothing to do with walk , this is called a crepuscular walk .
10. Becoming active in the evening as bats and owls ; crepuscular.
11. It has not anything to do with this walk, this is called a crepuscular walk.
More similar words: cardiovascular, emasculate, aesculapius, jocular, secular, avuncular, particular, spectacular, perpendicular, in particular, particularly, reputed, scullery, esculent, republic, sculpture, repugnant, reputedly, repudiate, Republican, repugnance, repudiated, repudiation, republicanism, weimar republic, regular, popular, decrepit, globular, speculate.