Random good picture Not show
1. Gielgud, seizing a parasol, crosses by tightrope.
2. She should fold up the parasol, use it for a cane.
3. I curled up in the shade of the parasol and tuned in to the natural static.
4. Brave, she folded her parasol, hobbled off to the right, leaving the path.
5. She carried a parasol to keep the sun from her face.
6. Her bright yellow silk dress and parasol could be seen the length of the boulevard.
7. Parasol have been pioneering work with puppets for 25 years(sentencedict.com), originally as part of the Polka Children's Theatre in Wimbledon.
8. Everyone walks around a parasol in the summer.
9. A novel parasol comprises an umbrella body.
10. Parasol allowing just a little sun shine through.
11. Will you get me a quite plain parasol?
12. I bought a pretty parasol.
13. Husband: I thought you preferred a parasol.
14. Wife: Have you ever seen people a parasol a ship deck?
15. Near thousand-mile Eye is Parasol Admiral, a tutelary god who protects Mazu from rain and wind.
16. Includes a parasol, a canopy, a sun sail, a terry cloth seat cover and a rear textile cover.
17. The usual images in them are moon, Chinese parasol, setting sun, etc.
18. He sits under the parasol tree of chair up, seem to be so solitary.
19. And there opened all the flounces of the parasol, all the plumes of the peacock, the radiance of the wave, the swords and spears of Agincourt, as she rose from her chair.
20. In this size there can be little double that this is Victorian parasol handle, despite its right-angled form.
21. A lady is sitting on a bench in the sunshine under a black silk parasol.
22. Her steward walked from the place where the pack animals were tethered, a paper parasol in one hand.
23. Small wonder that doctors are calling for the return of the parasol and pith helmet.
24. Ah, in the dead sea floating on his back, reading a book with a parasol open.
25. Cold wind whistling, walking the streets in Nanjing, blowing a land full of Chinese parasol trees.
26. Home iron window is full of white flowers on the Chinese parasol trees, the morning will still be there singing turtledove.
27. Elizabeth obeyed, and running into her own room her parasol attended her noble guest down stairs.
28. The poets expressed their feelings with the natural characteristics of the shape, color Chinese Parasol tree.
29. Sang Nam Kim Im: Air Mattress, Sleeping Bag, Hats, Ski Glove, Parasol, Barbeque Grill, Camping Goods, Crystal Glass.
30. Main products are round log, handle of besom , mopstick, shank of tool, handle of beach parasol, as well as processing a wide range of wooden craftwork materials.
More similar words: parasite, paraphrase, parasitism, ultrasound, gasoline, harass, as far as, in so far as, tabula rasa, harassment, parade, parallel, paragon, parallax, paramour, parable, paradox, paraffin, parakeet, paradigm, paranoid, separate, paralysis, disparage, paragraph, parameter, paralyzed, separable, apparatus, paramedic.