Random good picture Not show
1. His mission, he would later aver, was wholly scientific.
2. The river Aver continues westward past the provincial capital at Averheim and finally flows into the Reik at Nuln.
3. These rivers are the Aver Reach to the north and the Blue Reach to the south.
4. A kindly aver will never make a good horse.
5. To aver is to allege in a pleading.
6. I aver that I have spoken the truth.
7. I aver it will not rain tomorrow.
8. The longest rope was 100 m long and aver a 50 m deep gorge.
9. In spite of all you say, I still aver that his report is true.
10. Gorbad advanced towards the city from the east, roughly following the line of the river Aver.
11. Of particular interest is the area around the upper reaches of the Aver known as the Moot.
12. C: Yes the traditional Chinese painting has a history of aver 2500 years.
13. While it is not always feasible to home-brew a commercial quality antenn a designed tot ake hurricane force winds, it is very feasible to built a collinear antenn a for aver age use.
14. The restaurant was filled to overflowing, and they despaired of aver finding a seat.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. As he already knew French, he gained an advantage aver the rest of the class.
16. It is indicated in experiments that the effective suction increases 8 ~12 times as aver.
17. When Zhou Enl ai's door opened theys aw a slender man of more th an aver age height with gleaming eyes and face so striking th at it bordered on the beautiful.
More similar words: avert, waver, laver, cavern, averse, beaver, palaver, slavery, knavery, average, cadaver, bravery, wavering, traverse, aversion, maverick, cavernous, on average, quavering, cadaverous, unwavering, antislavery, aversion therapy, over and over, over and over again, never-never, wave, cave, save, gave.