Random good picture Not show
(1) The blind equalization algorithm is "equanimous" and the characteristic of convergence is not influenced by distortion of channel, it is fit for equalizing deep attenuation channel.
(2) It was difficult to remain equanimous in the face of such preposterous impertinence.
(3) In the scriptures it says that no matter what you see or do, may you make your mind equanimous to all of it, without like or dislike - that's what the scriptures say.
(4) With steady awareness of our inhalations and exhalations, the breath can become an equanimous constant through the ups and downs of our daily life.
(5) Possession is self craving; giving stems from a great love that is selfless, joyful, and equanimous.
More similar words: equanimity, unanimous, magnanimous, unanimously, pusillanimous, animosity, sine qua non, limousine, sequacious, squander, quandary, quantum, piquant, anima, quantify, quantity, piquancy, animal, animate, animist, animism, in quantity, quantitative, animation, inanimate, exanimate, equal, quantification, magnanimity, equate.