Random good picture Not show
(2) Drawn wells are seldom dry.
(3) He found himself drawn, willy-nilly, into the argument.
(4) Tom felt himself being drawn towards her vibrant personality.
(5) The ordeal left her looking pale and drawn.
(6) Both sides were drawn, willy-nilly, into the conflict.
(7) What inferences have you drawn from this evidence?
(8) Drawn matches were replayed three or four days later.
(9) The truth was drawn from her by degrees.
(10) She's at daggers drawn with her colleagues.
(11) They sat in the dark with the curtains drawn.
(12) The bridge is drawn up.
(13) The fluid can be drawn off with a syringe.
(14) He looked very pale and drawn.
(15) I've always been drawn to tough, gutsy women.
(16) This flower was drawn on the paper.
(17) The agenda has not been drawn up.
(18) The world lives at daggers drawn in a cold war.
(19) The President-elect followed in an open carriage drawn by six beautiful gray horses.
(20) Attention is drawn to a special voluntary course in Commercial French. Sentencedict.com
(21) She has drawn a draft for $ 500 against you.
(22) Most plants are nourished by water drawn up through their roots.
(23) Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.
(24) The firm has drawn up a budget for the coming financial year.
(25) She went further into the room, drawn by the warmth of the fire.
(26) The sample of people questioned was drawn from the university's student register and stratified by age and gender.
(27) We must not be drawn into the mire of civil war.
(28) As they say, every cloud has a silver lining. We have drawn lessons from the decisions taken.
(29) It was ten in the morning but the curtains were still drawn .
(30) Evil has charisma. Though people are repulsed by it, they also are drawn to its power.