Random good picture Not show
1) I felt jittery before going on stage.
2) It was probably the tension that made him jittery.
3) International investors have become jittery about the country's economy.
4) a jittery vigil in the dark.
5) He felt all jittery before the interview.
6) The election campaign got off to a jittery start.
7) I get really jittery if I drink too much coffee.
8) It was probably the tension that had him jittery.
9) They look like jittery,[http://sentencedict.com/jittery.html] hysterical little birds crowded together on a power line.
10) Financial markets are jittery, as a war looms in the Gulf.
11) Her movements seemed more jittery, and her quick smile during the introductions looked forced.
12) Sea-anglers dot the foreshore, their rods like the jittery feelers of crayfish or the dials of a Geiger counter.
13) Telling the story, Savelli grinned(sentencedict.com), basking in the jittery afterglow of it.
14) Asian Kenyans are especially jittery.
15) He was jittery over food shortage.
16) However, nothing happened though he continued to feel jittery.
17) I have an important interview tomorrow, I feel jittery.
18) Being a gun, the old man's action became jittery.
19) A jittery Kremlin, nervous of mass unemployment and of social unrest, is likely to agree.
20) For jittery investors, these are instruments that offer safer exposure to America's mortgage market.
21) Japanese officials are almost unanimously jittery about China , particularly its development of a blue - water navy.
22) Being jittery about the interview can result in cold , clammy hands, which create a negative impression.
23) These days, investors remain jittery enough that bad corporate news can spark market volatility.
24) Granted, a lot of electronic exchanges are stilted and jittery.
25) So in came James - and he recovered from a jittery start to stamp his authority on an emphatic Liverpool win.
26) But the more Downing Street protests, the greater the suspicion that Major is jittery about US-UK relations.
27) Even so, talk of course alterations continued throughout the jittery months of 1938 but no expenditure was undertaken.
28) Nevertheless, it may be enough to keep the markets jittery about the country's economic prospects.
29) By this point, many hours into football and with the caffeine making me jittery, I was hoping Barcelona would make short work so I could reacquaint myself with civilization -- or at least a beer.
30) In addition, he has repeatedly made threats to shoot so that the Bremen goal jittery.
More similar words: jitter, pitter-patter, titter, fitter, litter, bitter, fritter, glitter, battery, bitterly, embitter, flattery, bitter end, littering, fritter away, bitterness, bittersweet, transmitter, bitter orange, intermittent, All is not gold that glitters, bitten, witted, fitted, smitten, committee, committed, admitted, unwritten, acquitted.