Random good picture Not show
1. To fire the blunderbuss use the large teardrop-shaped flame template to represent the spread of shot from the gun's barrel.
2. Oh, dear, what a blunderbuss I am!
3. You'll take me blunderbuss we ye pry it from my cold, dead hands!
4. You'll take me blunderbuss when you pry it from my cold dead hands!
5. Three eye blunderbuss, named God Gun in country, salute used in funeral.
6. With this hurried adjuration, he cocked his blunderbuss, and stood on the offensive.
7. Sir William Johnson told me that he killed at one shot with a blunderbuss, a hundred and twenty or thirty.
8. As the coach thundered into Glasgow, the post-horn would be sounded and a blunderbuss fired into the air.
9. And that means fiddly switches scattered haphazardly across the dash and centre console like bits of shot fired from a blunderbuss.
More similar words: blunder, plunder, fall under, plundered, thunderbolt, underground, under, undergo, launder, thunder, underway, maunder, under way, founder, underlie, undergone, underlay, underpin, undercut, come under, flounder, under age, underwear, underline, undermine, understand, undertake, undersell, underworld, underwrite.