Synonym: autotype, facsimile machine, fax, telefax. Similar words: simile, similar, similarly, similitude, similarity, smile on, facile, face to face. Meaning: [fæk'sɪmɪlɪ] n. 1. an exact copy or reproduction 2. duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio. v. send something via a facsimile machine.
Random good picture Not show
1. This a facsimile edition of an eighteenth century book.
2. Then there is the facsimile machine.
3. Thirty pages are reproduced in facsimile with gold leaf.
4. Advantages 1. Exact facsimile copies. 2.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The machine also has a built-in facsimile modem.
6. Orders with facsimile illustrations are then sent by satellite to suppliers around the world.
7. The facsimile editions are worth the ￡12.95 price tag for the Frenchified handwritten text and superb colour printing.
8. Searches can also be made by telephone or facsimile transmission.
9. Applications include mobile facsimile, data sharing and transfer and remote computer access.
10. Nor can any reconstructed[Sentencedict.com], facsimile wilderness ever approach the condition of nature as it was before human influence became dominant.
11. A facsimile of the 1896 book was published in February.
12. Telex and facsimile could make way for latest high-tech global communications network.
13. Fax : Abbreviation for facsimile transmission . See Facsimile.
14. I can operate a facsimile machine and a photostat.
15. a manuscript reproduced in facsimile.
16. Fax is the abbreviation of Facsimile.
17. The headless clone solves the facsimile problem.
18. Keywords: electrocardiogram, remote monitoring, facsimile system.
19. He spread out several facsimile weather charts.
20. There is 24 hour room service, and for the busy businessman a facsimile machine is available.
21. Riven felt somehow that it was fitting - Jenny's facsimile had come ahead of them.
22. It is more robust in form than many faces, which will help it withstand facsimile transmission.
23. Here the Doctor uses the on-board laboratory to make a non-functioning facsimile of the Tarranium Core.
24. It should also enable the integration of electronic mail, voice mail and facsimile, as well as desktop audio and video conferencing.
25. In a world instantly connected by a finger on a facsimile machine, it might seem unnecessary to decentralise research.
26. After a few experiments, I came up with a reasonable facsimile of Rebecca's accidental assemblage.
27. They send a chart daily to mariners by high-frequency radio facsimile and over the Internet.
28. Delrina says it will exploit the signal processing capabilities that some facsimile modem manufactures are just beginning to build into their products.
29. The message could come in forms such as speech, electronic mail, facsimile or a video clip.
30. Some vendors are expected to build devices that add facsimile and telephone capabilities, while others offer speech processing capability.
More similar words: simile, similar, similarly, similitude, similarity, smile on, facile, face to face, simply, simple, mild, family, limit, million, milking, timing, simultaneously, fact, face, familiar, military, limited, facto, millennia, minimize, diminish, milquetoast, militarism, unfamiliar, in fact.