Random good picture Not show
1. Engrossed in his book he forgot the time.
2. He seemed completely engrossed in his book.
3. She was so engrossed by/in the book that she forgot the cakes in the oven.
4. The scene was stunning, and for a time engrossed all our attention.
5. Dad was engrossed in the paper.sentencedict.com
6. As the business grew, it totally engrossed him.
7. He is an engrossing subject for a book.
8. Take your mind off it by engrossing yourself in a good book.
9. Newton was so engrossed in his laboratory work that he often forgot to eat.
10. He was engrossed in his job to the detriment of his health.
11. They were so engrossed in/with what they were doing that they didn't hear me come in.
12. Who's that guy Ally's been engrossed in conversation with all night?
13. Tony didn't notice because he was too engrossed in his work.
14. Koons has engrossed himself in a world of commercialism that most modern artists disdain.
15. She was engrossed in conversation.
16. Today such a dilemma would engross only members of a sect(sentencedict.com), but then political society was also involved.
17. To write or print a final copy of; engross.
18. Don't it rather engross him?
19. His paper would then engross his thoughts.
20. But Perdita seemed to engross all Leontes'attention.
21. Gentlemen pay her attention , and engross her all to themselves.
22. I'd go into bookshops and engross myself in diet books - and cookbooks.
23. But self, though it would intrude, could not engross her.
24. Both these areas of the mind grow rapidly and engross a person's thoughts.
25. If there was one piece of advice I would offer to improve your reading rate it would be simply to engross yourself in the material you are studying.
More similar words: gross, cross, across, cross out, get across, come across, put across, cut across, angry, Congress, grow, toss, group, ingredient, incongruity, ground, grow on, grow up, fossil, in the long run, grocery, congratulate, at a loss, agronomy, persona non grata, congressional, possible, engage, length, morose.