Random good picture Not show
(1) The gardener began to heap up the fallen leaves.
(2) He put the cardboard boxes in a heap and stamped them down.
(3) There was a big heap of stones in the road.
(4) His clothes lay in a heap on the floor.
(5) The building was reduced to a heap of rubble.
(6) There was a heap of stones where the building used to be.
(7) A heap of old clothes was lying in the corner.
(8) You have no right to heap insults on anybody.
(9) She collapsed on the floor in a heap.
(10) I've got a whole heap of work to do this afternoon.
(11) He collapsed in an exhausted heap on the floor.
(12) He fell down the stairs, landing in a heap at the bottom.
(13) The envelopes for posting lay in a heap on her desk.
(14) I was struck all of a heap.
(15) They can't just consign me to the scrap heap because I'm over fifty!
(16) Alice bent to search through a heap of clothes.
(17) Throw the potato peelings on the compost heap.
(18) Her clothes were in an untidy heap on the floor.
(19) We have a heap of work to do.
(20) They finally collapsed in a heap on the grass.
(21) He has dug up the tiles that cover the floor and left them in a heap.
(22) Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
(23) What was once a cottage was now a crumbling heap of rubble.
(24) With the closure of the factory(sentencedict.com), thousands of workers have been thrown on the scrap heap.
(25) Many people who had been with the company for years were just thrown on the scrap heap.
(26) I always save the hedge trimmings for the compost heap.
(27) The very poor are at the bottom of the heap.
(28) Clothes were thrown in the luggage in an untidy heap. Sentencedict.com
(29) Unemployed people often feel they are on the scrap - heap.
(30) These workers are at the bottom of the economic heap.