Random good picture Not show
(1) The gardener began to heap up the fallen leaves.
(2) His clothes lay in a heap on the floor.
(3) The building was reduced to a heap of rubble.
(4) He put the cardboard boxes in a heap and stamped them down.
(5) There was a big heap of stones in the road.
(6) There was a heap of stones where the building used to be.
(7) A heap of old clothes was lying in the corner.
(8) You have no right to heap insults on anybody.
(9) She collapsed on the floor in a heap.
(10) He collapsed in an exhausted heap on the floor.
(11) I was struck all of a heap.
(12) Who will heap the stones?
(13) Alice bent to search through a heap of clothes.
(14) Throw the potato peelings on the compost heap.
(15) We have a heap of work to do.
(16) They finally collapsed in a heap on the grass.
(17) Put the vegetable peelings on the compost heap.
(18) I got in a heap of trouble.
(19) Put them in a heap.
(20) Put the potato peelings on the compost heap.
(21) The bike was just a heap of twisted metal.
(22) They had jumbled it all up into a heap.
(23) I've got a whole heap of work to do.
(24) The woman staggered and collapsed in a heap.
(25) He collapsed in a heap on the floor.
(26) He has dug up the tiles that cover the floor and left them in a heap.
(27) Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
(28) What was once a cottage was now a crumbling heap of rubble. Sentencedict.com
(29) With the closure of the factory, thousands of workers have been thrown on the scrap heap.
(30) Many people who had been with the company for years were just thrown on the scrap heap.