Random good picture Not show
1. His attempts to peddle his paintings around London's tiny gallery scene proved unsuccessful.
2. Farmers come to Seoul to peddle rice.
3. The man loves to peddle gossip all over the office.
4. He can not peddle a book deal.
5. But restaurants sometimes find it harder to peddle sweatshirts than swordfish.
6. That hatemongers still peddle their shopworn wares, disrupting lives, pitting neighbor against neighbor.
7. She apparently also used her contacts there to peddle a catalog for a merchandise corporation.
8. Compare sell, vend, peddle , push and flog.
9. She has been told to peddle her papers elsewhere.
10. She loves to peddle gossip round the village.
11. Imagine darling Hugh forced to peddle wood!
12. She loves to peddle gossip.
13. Street vendors peddle their goods along the sidewalk.
14. If she wants to peddle her renaming suggestion in China, she would have company.
15. To peddle ( goods ) aggressively , especially by calling out.
16. As fewer women wanted to peddle Avon products, its sales sagged.
17. On the other hand Indians peddle ahimsa, some spiritual mumbo - jumbo and little else.
18. I knew next to nothing; how could I peddle myself like some middleaged woman?
19. Go peddle your papers. I'm certainly not going to pay for the damage that wasn't my fault.
20. Popeye, the spy, smoking a pipe, peddle papa's papaya and pie.
21. Peddle sometimes pleasant , stop and yearn after solicitting many people.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. They even set up their own news agency to peddle anti-isolationist propaganda.
23. When a drug pusher offered the Los Angeles youngster $100 to peddle drugs, Jack refused.
24. Finally he found his game with whom he stood in to peddle his smuggled watches.
25. Let the kids sell themselves the way the schools peddle their athletic programs.
26. But manufacturing was not enough; he needed missionaries to peddle the finished product.
27. Why does the farmer wish to sell individual grain to peddle food?
28. Literature can become the consumable that carries basket to peddle, but meanwhile, also became a kind of edge tool that safeguards people to convey the right.
29. There is a demand for medical supplies, I can roll the cotton up on wooden toothpicks and peddle them as sterile swabs.
30. Zhang Guodao is being hit " Ningxia battle " cover, peddle its flightism line, in the center of antagonism " south checkmate enemy " correct and decision-making, this ability is the history is true.