Random good picture Not show
1. He's a very small man with a lined, craggy face.
2. One of those fair-haired characters with a craggy face.
3. The menfolk have an aged, craggy appearance, being hunch-backed from their hard labour, and wear a long grey beard.
4. In the background the bleak, craggy, high Andes landscape of Potosi - the mining heartland they are abandoning.
5. On the craggy heights of a mountain range the air is heated on a slope.
6. Above: the craggy coastline offers new treasures at every turn.
7. In the other direction craggy peaks loomed like soaring granite castles, with crystalline blue glaciers spilling and tumbling down their flanks.
8. He was a tall man with a craggy, rubbery face which twisted and turned, often into a sardonic grin.
9. Nothing in the script, or Auteuil's perky, craggy face can really tell us.
10. Their craggy Nab, poised above the Tees estuary, was as proud a landmark as neighbouring Roseberry Topping.
11. The same craggy spirit built Schoodic Mountain, about 15 miles north of the point.
12. Since then the craggy little republic of 650,000-odd people has been independent in all but name.
13. None had the craggy furrows of old tree bark, so these were relatively young and in their prime.
14. His craggy features dissolved into a breathtakingly attractive smile, and Robbie felt her insides give the oddest little flip.
15. His craggy face and piercing eyes are intimidating.
16. His craggy face was serious.
17. He had a craggy face.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Born in 1934, his career path was notable for its craggy leaps and reverses.
19. Our path dropped down to the relative calm of the sea shore, edging craggy inlets beneath overhanging cliff tops.
20. To the north narrow valleys rise steeply through the craggy passes to peaks and mountain lakes.
21. Then we thought we should nip over the next craggy bit to get a better view.
22. His car, led by a police escort, swung in past the craggy statue of Field Marshal Montgomery.
23. There are enormous alpine bowls, moguls and plenty of craggy outcroppings to challenge the daredevils.
24. His eyes were deep-set and almost feverish, shining out from under craggy brows.
25. Dove slid down the rope, his feet skipping over the craggy face of the bluff toward the boy.
26. The largest mineral resource deliberately sterilized by the process was the Windy Craggy copper property in the remote northwestern corner of B.C.
27. He was still sufficiently sane to remind me that Orvieto was perched on the top of a craggy escarpment.
28. Taller, wider in the shoulder, clumsily assembled, with a craggy, impassive face.
29. He would be in his early fifties, was tall and well built with a craggy face.
30. There was nothing, in fact, plain about the old man with the craggy brows and mane of silver hair.