Random good picture Not show
1) The football team had a low goal aggregate last season.
2) The smaller minorities got an aggregate of 1,327 votes.
3) The three smaller parties gained an aggregate of 25 per cent of the vote.
4) They purchased an aggregate of 3000 shares in the company.
5) The seven companies have an aggregate turnover of £5.2 million.
6) Manchester United won 2-1 on aggregate.
7) What were your aggregate wages last year?
8) In the aggregate ,[http://sentencedict.com/aggregate.html] women outlive men by 7 or more years.
9) The tax increases will, in the aggregate, cause much hardship.
10) Businesses are, in the aggregate, deeper in debt than ever before.
11) Our team scored the most goals on aggregate.
12) The highest aggregate came in the third round where Leeds and Middlesbrough drew 4-4.
13) Share: The aggregate of called up share capital and all reserves, excluding minority interests. 13.
14) What are the determinants of aggregate demand?
15) This aggregate supply curve is of fundamental importance to the macroeconomic policy conclusions often drawn from the rational expectations hypothesis.
16) They aggregate the demands of citizens and communicate these to government officials.
17) Conventional econometric models typically treat aggregate supply only scantily.
18) It may therefore produce greater uncertainty about aggregate demand.
19) The company will spend an aggregate of $2 million on the product.
20) In this case aggregate theory tells us that economic criteria are of prime importance in this image building.
21) Referring back to the aggregate supply curve derivation in Fig. 10-5, it is that is usually attributed to the Keynesians.
22) In this case, the aggregate behaviour would depend on the distribution of wealth.
23) Aggregate demand comprised two basic elements, investment and consumption.
24) And it appears that the aggregate number of partners in heterosexual adultery is quite low.
25) England have beaten the Welsh three times in succession with an aggregate score of 83-12.
26) It imposed fines totalling ￡328,500 on 105 solicitors, compared with 76 solicitors fined an aggregate of ￡216,000 the year before.
27) Inpart it is directed at particular features of the standard treatment - notably the assumption of an aggregate production function.
28) They lost one-nil at Swansea last night, but qualify three-one on aggregate.
29) In order to visualize the patterns of waste flow, it is most meaningful to aggregate these wastes by county.
30) The equivalent value for women suggests a positively sloped aggregate labour supply curve.
More similar words: aggression, aggressive, aggravate, gregarious, negate, delegate, variegated, aggrandize, aggrieved, regard, regain, regret, negation, allegation, relegation, as regards, regarding, in regard to, regardless, regressive, with regard to, regardless of, irregardless, gate, agate, exaggerate, navigate, mitigate, abrogate, subjugate.