Random good picture Not show
1. Overnight Riley Hanson had become a cautious braggart.
2. Johnny was a show-off - a balding braggart who was later proved to be a liar.
3. The braggart Anecdotes that bolster self-image reveal a great deal to you about the speaker.
4. Honest prose defeats dissembling verse, and the braggart goes off to be a thief.
5. The braggart turns every question into an answer that makes himself or herself look incredibly good.
6. However, Captain Prien was not a braggart.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. However, Captain Prien was no braggart.
8. Don't play the braggart.
9. Theritos may be a braggart, but he backs up his swagger with his fierce fighting skills.
10. But she finds refuge with another man, ironically a local braggart photographer who is not so much successful as handy.
11. The Cherokee legend, commonly known as "The Rabbit Goes Duck Hunting, " is about a rabbit who is a braggart and a trickster able to persuade other animals that he can back up his boasts.
12. Cherokee legend, commonly known as "The Rabbit Goes Duck Hunting, " is about a rabbit who is a braggart and a trickster able to persuade other animals that he can back up his boasts.
13. But, if you speak too loudly, you may be perceived as overbearing, bossy aa braggart.
14. Sir, I don't seek a quarrel , not being a braggart.