Random good picture Not show
1. She coloured the pictures with a yellow crayon.
2. The crayon had been worn down to a stub.
3. The mother sponged crayon marks off.
4. The notice was written in crayon.
5. Someone had scribbled all over the table in crayon.
6. Think cyber in black, white, silver and crayon colors.
7. Ashley scribbled all over her bedroom walls in crayon.
8. Can you imagine the board games, the crayon drawings[Sentencedict.com ], the tears?
9. It was all glass with black night and crayon neon beyond.
10. A pastel is a dry stick or crayon, it is not paint.
11. Both side walls are covered with drawings-pencil, crayon, charcoal, child and adult.
12. Grated crayon added to paint produces interesting effects and can give different shades of colour.
13. At later stages a thick crayon and a large felt tip suited particular areas of marking.
14. He coloured the picture with crayon.
15. Yes. I want a crayon.
16. The boy wants to draw in crayon.
17. May I use your crayon?
18. Crayon Arashi wo Yobu Cinema Land no Daibouken!
19. Eraser, crayon(sentencedict.com), pen. And a big blue book.
20. Where is my crayon? It's under the chair.
21. He coloured the picture with a yellow crayon.
22. Where has Shenzhen to sell new small wax crayon fine hair or the charpie toy?
23. Crayon _ Sin QQ expression by netizens recommend, in this Thank you netizens!
24. When you draw a picture with wax crayon, it has a great texture and looks like it's been done on very expensive paper.
25. The young lady's crayon sketch of the meadows and river below the city is true to nature.
26. The child coloured in all the shapes on the page with a crayon.
27. In his slow, workmanlike way he takes a pink crayon and colors a nose on every bunny.
28. In the bath, mark the level of the water with a wax crayon before your child gets in.
29. A single - paragraph item was ringed in red crayon.
30. At the same time, factory production, but also the acquisition of substantial waste wax crayon processing, waste, residue wax , welcome to contact the major manufacturers and customers to negotiate.
More similar words: try on, rely on, beyond, everyone, carry on, fray, tray, foray, gray, array, spray, stray, lay out, pay out, mayor, lay off, pay off, gray area, portray, by way of, playoff, play off, betrayal, lay over, page layout, a young man, in the way of, beyond question, beyond control, craze.