Random good picture Not show
(1) The government has ordered a crackdown on truancy.
(2) The crime crackdown is an attempt to divert attention from social problems.
(3) Police officers are confident their successful crackdown on crime will continue. Sentencedict.com
(4) The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
(5) They're having a crackdown on private phone calls from the office.
(6) Crackdown on problem children Social workers have been given new powers to use force to control troublesome youngsters in care.
(7) Get out and stay out. New crackdown on squatters.
(8) Police call for crackdown on young thugs.
(9) But more unusual was her crackdown on heavy drinking among employees-also a largely male activity and a national plague.
(10) His crackdown on asylum seekers and his humiliating voucher system are reprehensible.
(11) However, many in the industry say the crackdown has driven even more jobs overseas.
(12) He has also ordered a crackdown on parking offences.
(13) On Nov. 18 in a crackdown on corruption the government banned the heads of state structures from commercial activities.
(14) Crackdown law also undermines the basic fairness and credibility of justice.
(15) 12,000 motorists were stopped for speeding in the police crackdown.
(16) Hip-hop culture has been most affected by a drug crackdown on the airwaves.
(17) Read in studio Police are targetting heavy goods vehicles in a crackdown on drivers who're flouting the law.
(18) He has success fully steered the Mafia through a seven-year crackdown.
(19) Microsoft Corp. has filed suit against a Houston computer manufacturer as part of a nationwide crackdown on software piracy.
(20) Jiang arrived in Tokyo on Monday for a five-day visit, his first since becoming General Secretary after the 1989 military crackdown.
(21) President Roh Tae Woo denounced the assault on Chung and called for a crackdown on student unrest.
(22) Read in studio Police have launched a new campaign to crackdown on motorists who're killing people by driving too fast.
(23) A lawyer by training, she scuffled with agribusiness over migrant workers and supervised the government crackdown on sweatshops.
(24) Up to 21,000 reservists would be called up in a countrywide security crackdown, he said.
(25) A few people managed to get out before the government crackdown.
(26) Tomorrow the House of Lords will hear calls for the Government to order a new crackdown.
(27) They claimed to be victims of political persecution following the military crackdown on student protesters.
(28) About 1,200 motorists were also stopped for speeding in the crackdown.
(29) Those unfortunate enough to be carried away after a crackdown are uncertain whether they will return alive.
(30) Some analysts claimed that Zhu's promotion was the first gain for moderates since the army crackdown on the 1989 pro-democracy movement.
More similar words: track down, back down, knock down, crack, look down, mark down, look down on, breakdown, drink down, break down, rack, democracy, track, meritocracy, bureaucracy, bracket, craft, crawl, crash, scratch, craving, aircraft, Democrat, scramble, lucrative, democratic, unscramble, aristocrat, autocratic, down.